Battlefield 1 runs gloriously on a gaming PC powered by AMD's FX-8370 processor and Radeon RX 480.
Desktop PCs - Features
PAX - The Penny Arcade Expo - is back in Melbourne and it's huge. While still a gamer's festival there is also the promise of all kinds of new technology on show this year. Many industry people from Asia and America have flown in to show off the late...
This cheap but capable $300 budget desktop PC will outperform any laptop in the same price range.
Here’s how an Amazon Echo, Tap, or Echo Dot can light up your smart home.
The Department of Energy says the the $40 million it is investing in nearly two dozen projects will result in exascale computing systems that perform calculations on data 50 to 100 times faster than today's most powerful supercomputers.
Can AMD's A10-7860K APU power effective, yet affordable e-sports gaming PCs? Yes—though it'll take tinkering with settings.
VR demos, a backpack PC, crazy case mods, dragons, the best names, MSI had it all.
After last year's Computex, pundits proclaimed the PC to be dead. This year's proved that it's not just alive and kicking, but innovating like crazy.
COBOL offers the promise of job security and above-average pay. Even some of the cool kids are doing it.
Crack open Apple's classic tower and behold the attention to detail.
After an eternity of hype, innuendo and rumors, Intel's Core i7-6700K, code-named "Skylake," is finally here--and it's actually worth the wait. But only if you have realistic expectations, not those built up on months of leaked "performance" numbers ...
Microsoft last week demonstrated how much of a black box a Windows 10 update may be to the millions of users expected to upgrade to the new operating system.
In our review of AMD's Radeon R9 Fury, we discovered that the Fury X's air-cooled sibling packs a performance punch that justifies its competitive price tag. In fact, it punishes Nvidia's GTX 980 and proved to be the true champion of AMD's new Fiji l...
AMD's Radeon R9 Fury X kicks ass.
Humans like to celebrate barriers being broken. The speed of sound. The first 1GHz processor, or 1TB hard drive.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to fix a limited connectivity problem on a Windows 7 PC
- Microsoft Surface Studio teardown reveals Intel and ARM chips inside
- You wear Zotac's new gaming PC on your back
- This may be the most expensive 'free' computer you've ever seen
- This jaw-dropping all-AMD custom gaming PC looks like an M134 minigun
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTUX / UI DesignerNSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTProject Manager - Web & Portal Delivery- Government backgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager - Cyber SecurityACT
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- FTProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC