This cheap but capable $300 budget desktop PC will outperform any laptop in the same price range.
Here’s how an Amazon Echo, Tap, or Echo Dot can light up your smart home.
The Department of Energy says the the $40 million it is investing in nearly two dozen projects will result in exascale computing systems that perform calculations on data 50 to 100 times faster than today's most powerful supercomputers.
Can AMD's A10-7860K APU power effective, yet affordable e-sports gaming PCs? Yes—though it'll take tinkering with settings.
After last year's Computex, pundits proclaimed the PC to be dead. This year's proved that it's not just alive and kicking, but innovating like crazy.
COBOL offers the promise of job security and above-average pay. Even some of the cool kids are doing it.
Crack open Apple's classic tower and behold the attention to detail.
After an eternity of hype, innuendo and rumors, Intel's Core i7-6700K, code-named "Skylake," is finally here--and it's actually worth the wait. But only if you have realistic expectations, not those built up on months of leaked "performance" numbers ...
Microsoft last week demonstrated how much of a black box a Windows 10 update may be to the millions of users expected to upgrade to the new operating system.
In our review of AMD's Radeon R9 Fury, we discovered that the Fury X's air-cooled sibling packs a performance punch that justifies its competitive price tag. In fact, it punishes Nvidia's GTX 980 and proved to be the true champion of AMD's new Fiji l...
AMD's Radeon R9 Fury X kicks ass.
Humans like to celebrate barriers being broken. The speed of sound. The first 1GHz processor, or 1TB hard drive.
Nvidia's Titan X is the first graphics card to be able to play many games on high detail settings at 4K resolution all by it's lonesome.
Our Back to Business guide features a selection of products from our sponsors and editors, and gives you some useful pointers on the gear that can help you be more productive. It includes essentials for the office, stuff for executives, mobile gear t...
It's that time of year again when most of us fret over what to buy for our loved ones. Fear not, though, for our Christmas Gift Guide can set you in the right direction, no matter what your budget.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- How to build a cheap but powerful gaming PC for $500
- Intel doubles down on Project Alloy as the savior of the PC
- With slick Omen PCs, HP makes a splash in high-end gaming
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW