Pick up some great bargains.
Desktop PCs - Features
Windows 7 bling for your older OS.
Best deals of the week: 26 February
Want to get the rundown on every aspect of your system hardware? Speccy (free public beta) gives so much detailed, technical information about hardware, it could choke even the mind of a hard-core techie.
Apple, Google and Microsoft are locked in a three-way struggle for industry dominance, competing to varying degrees on hardware, computer and cell phone operating systems, applications, entertainment, Internet search and more.
Windows has always been the PC gamer's operating system of choice. As with its predecessor, Windows 7 builds on the franchise's gaming pedigree by bringing games and performance tools to the forefront. Behind the scenes, Windows 7's improved resource...
Last summer, it looked like Apple was finally going to make its Macs and iPhones enterprise-capable, giving hope to those who wanted a more stable, less failure-prone option at the office.
Check out some of the great tech bargains we've rounded up.
It has been 18 months since Microsoft first unveiled Surface, and the multitouch, multi-user table has officially made it to Australian shores. Equipped with a 30in, touch-sensitive display and the ability to interact with physical objects, the Surfa...
Microsoft today officially announced the availability of its Surface multitouch table in Australia.
Check out some great back-to-school desktop PC bargains.
Intel yesterday had a fancy launch for its Core i3, Core i5 and Core i7 CPUs. With over a dozen vendors on hand to showcase their latest laptops, PCs and more, the event was the largest we've seen in some time and there was a suitably large crowd on ...
Apple Australia is helping school and uni students get back to school by offering rebates on selected Mac computers including the popular MacBook and MacBook Pro notebooks, and iMac desktops.
A rechargeable tote back, a smartphone bracelet, snow goggles with an integrated digital camera to record your triumphs and tragedies, and more
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to fix a limited connectivity problem on a Windows 7 PC
- Microsoft Surface Studio teardown reveals Intel and ARM chips inside
- You wear Zotac's new gaming PC on your back
- This may be the most expensive 'free' computer you've ever seen
- This jaw-dropping all-AMD custom gaming PC looks like an M134 minigun
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) Technical Team LeaderACT
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- CCEnterprise Solution Architect - Customer Experience PlatformsNSW
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- TPTechnical Change AnalystQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTLife/400 Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD