Acer has launched the world’s first Chromebase all‐in‐one desktop with Intel processors at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Apple reseller, Next Byte, will be shutting down its remaining eight stores during a three month period, taking place from January.
Lenovo has three new workstations coming in 2016 including a new Yoga aimed at sketchy types.
Lenovo's future is looking pretty black and green as it tries to secure some much-needed gaming cred. Razer brings that gaming cachet, while Lenovo brings the money and manufacturing means Razer lacks. This seemingly unlikely partnership could be a g...
Sony said its PlayStation 4 will deliver game streaming to PCs and Macs, shortly after a third-party app promised to offer similar functionality.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has been working to lower the cost of home computing for years, and now founder Eben Upton says it can go no further: $5 for a fully-fledged computer is as cheap as it can get.
The largest electronics etailer in North America is bringing its Black Friday sales bonanza to Australia and New Zealand.
The introduction of AMD's new Radeon Software Crimson software marks the end of the road for the Radeon 5000 and 6000 series graphics cards.
The world's fastest supercomputers are getting coprocessors to boost performance, and the number of such systems will continue to grow.
Iris graphics give a gaming boost to Intel's 6th-generation Core i5 NUC kits.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has announced a merger with the UK's Code Club in an effort to better reach out to young people with a message of making things with computers rather than just using them.
HP officially becomes two companies on Sunday. The split follows more than a decade in which HP had more than its share of scandals and corporate missteps.
Auctioneer Christie's is now taking online bids for an Apple-1 personal computer, as yet another owner tries to capitalize on interest in the 39-year-old device.
Windows 10 users have petitioned Microsoft's CEO to let them not only delay feature and functionality updates, but also ignore them, a plea that if granted would upend the company's plans to deliver the OS as a service.
Apple completes Retina iMac lineup, updates input devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Alienware's sleek backpack PC is a dorky, but practical solution to a big VR problem
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
- Valve's Steam Machines aren't gaining steam, but they inspired wonderful creations
- Pausing on the PC death march
- Asus PCs running Windows 7 slam into boot failure after recommended patch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT