In a declining PC market, high-priced gaming desktops and laptops are thriving.
Desktop PCs - News
Acer has launched the world’s first Chromebase all‐in‐one desktop with Intel processors at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Apple reseller, Next Byte, will be shutting down its remaining eight stores during a three month period, taking place from January.
Lenovo has three new workstations coming in 2016 including a new Yoga aimed at sketchy types.
Lenovo's future is looking pretty black and green as it tries to secure some much-needed gaming cred. Razer brings that gaming cachet, while Lenovo brings the money and manufacturing means Razer lacks. This seemingly unlikely partnership could be a g...
Sony said its PlayStation 4 will deliver game streaming to PCs and Macs, shortly after a third-party app promised to offer similar functionality.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has been working to lower the cost of home computing for years, and now founder Eben Upton says it can go no further: $5 for a fully-fledged computer is as cheap as it can get.
The largest electronics etailer in North America is bringing its Black Friday sales bonanza to Australia and New Zealand.
The introduction of AMD's new Radeon Software Crimson software marks the end of the road for the Radeon 5000 and 6000 series graphics cards.
The world's fastest supercomputers are getting coprocessors to boost performance, and the number of such systems will continue to grow.
Iris graphics give a gaming boost to Intel's 6th-generation Core i5 NUC kits.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has announced a merger with the UK's Code Club in an effort to better reach out to young people with a message of making things with computers rather than just using them.
HP officially becomes two companies on Sunday. The split follows more than a decade in which HP had more than its share of scandals and corporate missteps.
Auctioneer Christie's is now taking online bids for an Apple-1 personal computer, as yet another owner tries to capitalize on interest in the 39-year-old device.
Windows 10 users have petitioned Microsoft's CEO to let them not only delay feature and functionality updates, but also ignore them, a plea that if granted would upend the company's plans to deliver the OS as a service.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel ships latest Itanium chip called Kittson, but grim future looms
- Samsung Galaxy S7 hardware will come to the DragonBoard 820c computer
- Now you can try Microsoft's supersized Surface Hub before buying
- Samsung scraps a Raspberry Pi 3 competitor, shrinks Artik line
- Google wants to add AI to gadgets made using Raspberry Pi
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA Engineer with some hands-on knowledge of scripting.NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2QLD
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD