Sony said its PlayStation 4 will deliver game streaming to PCs and Macs, shortly after a third-party app promised to offer similar functionality.
Desktop PCs - News
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has been working to lower the cost of home computing for years, and now founder Eben Upton says it can go no further: $5 for a fully-fledged computer is as cheap as it can get.
The largest electronics etailer in North America is bringing its Black Friday sales bonanza to Australia and New Zealand.
The introduction of AMD's new Radeon Software Crimson software marks the end of the road for the Radeon 5000 and 6000 series graphics cards.
The world's fastest supercomputers are getting coprocessors to boost performance, and the number of such systems will continue to grow.
Iris graphics give a gaming boost to Intel's 6th-generation Core i5 NUC kits.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has announced a merger with the UK's Code Club in an effort to better reach out to young people with a message of making things with computers rather than just using them.
HP officially becomes two companies on Sunday. The split follows more than a decade in which HP had more than its share of scandals and corporate missteps.
Auctioneer Christie's is now taking online bids for an Apple-1 personal computer, as yet another owner tries to capitalize on interest in the 39-year-old device.
Windows 10 users have petitioned Microsoft's CEO to let them not only delay feature and functionality updates, but also ignore them, a plea that if granted would upend the company's plans to deliver the OS as a service.
Apple completes Retina iMac lineup, updates input devices.
With Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 980 (that's right, no 'm') the company promises desktop performance in a laptop. Read on to find out how Nvidia made it happen.
HP has confirmed the Australian release of its unusually designed 3D capturing Sprout desktop PC. Sporting the now-traditional form factor of an monitor-based all-in-one, but with a 3D scanner jutting out at 45 degrees from the top, the Sprout is HP...
Want to create a smart home terminal with a Raspberry Pi and a good touchscreen? The Raspberry Pi Foundation just made that project a teensy bit easier.
Asus, Lenovo, and other PC makers are putting PC gaming hardware front and center among their hardware lineups. Why? Money, of course.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to fix a limited connectivity problem on a Windows 7 PC
- Microsoft Surface Studio teardown reveals Intel and ARM chips inside
- You wear Zotac's new gaming PC on your back
- This may be the most expensive 'free' computer you've ever seen
- This jaw-dropping all-AMD custom gaming PC looks like an M134 minigun
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)VIC
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTMedia Architect/LeadNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPSAP Implementation Manager - Finance System ProjectQLD
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- TPService Deliver ManagerQLD
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT