The HP Z1 workstation is one of those products that people immediately want when they first see it. It's a 27in all-in-one PC that has two important features: a high-end, workstation-class configuration, and a design that makes it very easy to servic...
Dell's XPS One 27 (2710) is one of the most elegant and interesting all-in-one PCs we've seen in a while. It's not one of those fancy touchscreen-enabled PCs that can leave you wondering what to do with it; instead, it's a 27in screen with a stack of...
The new HP Z1 Workstation is the most attractive, most powerful, and most expensive all-in-one PC I've ever seen. And that isn't an exaggeration: This all-in-one workstation, the first of its kind, has a gorgeous 27-inch edge-to-edge glass screen, pa...
Acer's Aspire Z5771 all-in-one desktop PC is part of a vendor trend suggesting that users want these types of systems in their homes. Far from a conventional PC, the Z5771 features a resistive 23in, Full HD touchscreen in addition to regular keyboard...
The HP Omni27 is an all-in-one PC that, rather refreshingly, doesn’t have a touchscreen. We know the comparison is probably hackneyed, but in many specifications it’s very similar to the 27in Apple iMac; we think that if you’re looking for an iMac wi...
The Alienware X51 is a slim tower PC that flies under the radar compared to most gaming PCs on the market -- including Alienware's own Aurora machines. It's designed to appeal to users who want something simple and effective, and for users who don't ...
The Medion Akoya E4055 is a small desktop PC with a basic configuration that's designed for everyday tasks. It features an AMD A8-3820 APU (accelerated processing unit), which also includes a built-in AMD Radeon HD 6550D graphics adapter.
The Alienware Aurora represents a massive investment for a pre-built desktop PC, but it's an investment that should provide a solid computing foundation for at least the next three or four years (if not more).
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M71e is a mini tower PC with a classy design that's not at all boring for an office. Indeed, it has a little more flair than a typical business-class machine (although some may argue this) and, most importantly, it possesses go...
Origin puts a lot of effort into the design and construction of its desktop PC systems, systems which are designed specifically to suit serious gamers and power users. The company pays attention to fine details so that when you pull your PC out of it...
For anyone who wants more than just a typical, boring old home computer, the HP TouchSmart 520-1010a is there for you. It's an all-in-one computer that's easy to set up and use, and it features a built-in 23in LCD touchscreen that gives you one more ...
No one really talks about desktop PCs anymore, but there are still quite a few kicking around. HP is still in the game, and the company's Pavilion HPE Phoenix model aims to please gamers and other users who have a thirst for power. It's not the type ...
There isn't an overwhelming choice in the Australian retail market anymore when it comes to cheap tower PCs. Most vendors are seemingly happy enough to offer all-in-one models instead. Come 28 July though, ALDI will once again be stocking one of Medi...
The Apple iMac has received some power and performance upgrades since its last model in mid-2010. It’s now got a second generation Intel Core i5 quad-core processor, some beefy graphics power and customisable options for plenty of memory and hard dri...
The Acer Revo 100 is a home-theatre PC that actually looks and feels like a home-theatre PC. It has a slim body that doesn't take up a lot of space and it contains only essential ports and slots, thereby making it look inconspicuous in a typical TV c...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- Intel gets down with Chrome OS in new Acer all-in-one
- Apple reseller Next Byte shuts down
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW