The Lenovo ThinkCentre M71e is a mini tower PC with a classy design that's not at all boring for an office. Indeed, it has a little more flair than a typical business-class machine (although some may argue this) and, most importantly, it possesses go...
Desktop PCs - Reviews
Origin puts a lot of effort into the design and construction of its desktop PC systems, systems which are designed specifically to suit serious gamers and power users. The company pays attention to fine details so that when you pull your PC out of it...
For anyone who wants more than just a typical, boring old home computer, the HP TouchSmart 520-1010a is there for you. It's an all-in-one computer that's easy to set up and use, and it features a built-in 23in LCD touchscreen that gives you one more ...
No one really talks about desktop PCs anymore, but there are still quite a few kicking around. HP is still in the game, and the company's Pavilion HPE Phoenix model aims to please gamers and other users who have a thirst for power. It's not the type ...
There isn't an overwhelming choice in the Australian retail market anymore when it comes to cheap tower PCs. Most vendors are seemingly happy enough to offer all-in-one models instead. Come 28 July though, ALDI will once again be stocking one of Medi...
The Apple iMac has received some power and performance upgrades since its last model in mid-2010. It’s now got a second generation Intel Core i5 quad-core processor, some beefy graphics power and customisable options for plenty of memory and hard dri...
The Acer Revo 100 is a home-theatre PC that actually looks and feels like a home-theatre PC. It has a slim body that doesn't take up a lot of space and it contains only essential ports and slots, thereby making it look inconspicuous in a typical TV c...
Dell's XPS 8300 desktop PC is available with a Second Generation Intel Core i7 CPU and it can be used for practically any task, except hardcore gaming.
HP's TouchSmart series of PCs has been around for a while, and we've had fun playing with most of them. The HP TouchSmart 610-1030a aims to make the new-ish form factor even more fun to use by incorporating a new stand that allows the machine to be l...
Aldi supermarkets will be selling a brand new Medion PC on March 24: The Medion Akoya P5315 D (MD 8351). This Medion PC is small, yet packed with useful features and it only costs $599.
The performance desktop category plays host to all manner of pricey, powerful PCs. Despite being a relative newcomer to our rankings, Origin has fit right in, topping our charts and our benchmarks with premium components and generous overclocking. Th...
The Acer Aspire AZ3750 is an all-in-one desktop PC with a 21.5in Full HD 1080p screen, a 2.8GHz Intel Pentium G6950 processor, and a 500GB, 72000rpm hard drive. It is poor choice for gaming or processor-intensive tasks, but it's capable for standard ...
The MSI Wind Top AE2280 is an all-in-one desktop PC with a 21.5in, 1080p touchscreen, a fast Intel Core i5-650 processor, a 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD5430 graphics card, and a 640GB, 7200rpm hard drive. The AE2280 falls short when it comes to gaming,...
Dell's Inspiron 560 is one of the company's cheapest desktop PCs. The configuration we tested comes with very basic specifications, but includes a 18.5in Dell monitor -- so it's a simple computing package that doesn't require you to buy any extras. W...
The Dell Inspiron One 2310 is an all-in-one desktop PC with a 23in, 1080p touchscreen, a fast Intel Core i5 processor, plenty of RAM, a dedicated 1GB ATI Radeon HD5470 graphics card and a 1TB, 7200RPM hard drive. It's got more than enough grunt to ha...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to fix a limited connectivity problem on a Windows 7 PC
- Microsoft Surface Studio teardown reveals Intel and ARM chips inside
- You wear Zotac's new gaming PC on your back
- This may be the most expensive 'free' computer you've ever seen
- This jaw-dropping all-AMD custom gaming PC looks like an M134 minigun
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)WA
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- FTApplications Sales ExecutiveWA
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD