Medion's akoya P4010 (MD 8850) all-in-one touch-screen PC is a Christmas present the whole family will enjoy. This PC, which can be picked up at ALDI supermarkets, has a Full HD, 21.5in screen, plenty of RAM, a decent CPU and all the features you nee...
CPL (Computer & Parts Land) has produced an Intel Core i5-based system that's far from ordinary. It looks badass thanks to the Cooler Master Storm Scout case, and its performance is impressive. It offers a glut of features for a competitive price of ...
Centre Com's Sphere i5 Basic is a desktop PC that's fairly nondescript on the outside. It's built using a run-of-the-mill Cooler Master mid-tower ATX case, which has plenty of room for expansion but definitely won't stand out in a crowd. The most imp...
Alienware's Aurora ALX is a gaming PC with plenty of speed, flair and attitude. It's the sort of system that polarises people. Some will love its audacious design and extravagance -- such as automatically opening air vents — others will mutter ...
Dell's Studio XPS 8000 is designed for home users who want a powerful PC that can be used for almost any type of task. It features the latest in Intel processing technology and the latest in Dell case design.
Dell's Studio One 19 is an all-in-one touch-screen PC that's designed for family use. It's a fast PC that's suitable for everyday work such as Web browsing, editing photos and creating documents, and it can be used for taxing tasks such video editing...
The Dell Inspiron 545s is a slimline desktop PC designed to give your peers and workmates fashion envy. Sleek, shiny and aggressively colourful, it falls into the same ‘look at me’ camp as Apple’s curvier offerings. It will serve as an office desktop...
We admit it: we're a little bit in love with the HP TouchSmart PC IQ545A. Like the HP TouchSmart PC IQ500 and the HP TouchSmart IQ518, it's an all-in-one PC with a 22in LCD touch screen.
Acer's Aspire M3800 is a media centre PC with good looks and fast performance. It's suitable for anyone who wants more than just a basic PC. With it, not only can you run your favourite office applications, you can also run Windows Media Centre to wa...
MSI's Wind Top AE1900 (model number MS-6638) is an all-in-one PC with an 18.5in touch screen. It has an Intel Atom CPU (the same type of processor used in netbooks), so it's not very powerful, but it can be used for basic tasks such as word processin...
Dell’s behemoth XPS 730x gaming PC is overkill. Two video cards, water cooling, a mammoth processor, 6GB of RAM and a garish full tower case combine to make a machine that will handle any recent game thrown at it, and its performance was excellent du...
Dell's OptiPlex 760 is a small form factor desktop PC aimed at business users. It has limited expansion options but won't take up too much desk space. This PC provides plenty of power but maintenance is more difficult than with other small form facto...
Lenovo's ThinkCentre 58p Small Form Factor is a business-oriented desktop PC that's quick, expandable, won't take up too much space on a desk, and features Intel vPro technology, which facilitates remote management.
Dell's Precision T3500 entry-level workstation desktop PC offers Nehalem power for a reasonable price. Configuration options suit a wide range of applications but aftermarket maintenance and expansion is more difficult than it needs to be.
Following on from the success of the netbook, PC and notebook manufacturers are now turning their attention to low-cost PCs — enter the net-top. The net-top is an all-in-one PC that requires minimal effort to set up and which is designed to per...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to build a cheap but powerful gaming PC for $500
- Intel doubles down on Project Alloy as the savior of the PC
- With slick Omen PCs, HP makes a splash in high-end gaming
- Dell retires Alienware's X51, the desktop that kicked off the tiny gaming PC revolution
- Reports: Surface all-in-one PC coming as soon as later this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW