The HP Compaq dc5850 is a small form factor desktop PC for businesses. It has a tool-less chassis and uses standard PC components (bar its power supply), which makes maintenance easy. Its expansion options and appealing price tag (for a business PC) ...
The drive towards virtualisation has meant that there's a been a growing interest in thin clients as the front end. When Paul Maritz, the CEO of Vmware starts talking publicly about the emergence of the 'software mainframe', the realisation is that c...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
It has been a year and a half since Apple updated its budget desktop line of Macs, but a new Mac Mini has finally been released.
The range of Apple iMac desktop computers has been refreshed. There are virtually no aesthetic or design changes — faster processors, more memory and larger hard drives are the order of the day. Although the brilliantly designed Apple iMac rema...
It's small and inexpensive yet Acer's Veriton L670G is based on an Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 CPU, so it has plenty of power for running the applications in your small office or large corporate workplace.
Business users who want a small PC that's well-armed for running the latest office programs will appreciate the Dell Optiplex 960. It won't take up more than a 33cm square on a desk, it will run quietly and it has the latest in hard drive and monitor...
The ASUS Eee Top may look like a toy, but it's actually an all-in-one PC with a touch screen. It can be described as an entry-level version of HP's TouchSmart PC -- it's nowhere near as powerful or feature-rich, nor is it as good looking as a TouchSm...
The just-released Beta 1 version of Windows 7 is a solid, fast-performing, stable operating system that appears to be just about fully baked and ready for prime time. It is much further along than Windows Vista was during its initial beta phase, and ...
Described by NEC as being "sensuously slim", the PowerMate S7000 can also be described as being "deceptively heavy" and "not optimally designed". It's a business machine that's designed to be used either as a slim tower or as a flat desktop with a mo...
Latest News Articles
- Europeans call for a single EU copyright to get more access to online services
- Hackers steal user data from the European Central Bank website, ask for money
- Lenovo shows smart glasses prototype as it seeks hardware partners
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- LG notches record smartphone shipments on G3 strength
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Desktop PCs View all »
- $99.99 free shipping
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Servers & Storage View all »
- Software and Services View all »