Ricoh has announced a new GR Digital camera, the GR Digital IV - the fourth compact digital camera in a long line of high quality GR products since the original film GR-1.
Digital Cameras - Features
Video chat is all the rage these days, thanks to new services such as Google+ Hangouts and Skype/Facebook integrated video chat. Video chatting is a great way to stay in touch with family and friends--seeing loved ones' faces on a computer screen is ...
Digital photography has come a long way; it's removed the barrier of expensive film and development, lead to decent smartphone cameras that let anyone to snap a photo anywhere, and it's bumped the resolution up to a ridiculous 59,783 by 24,658-pixel ...
The XZ-1 can capture rich and clear images, and it also has some nifty art filters, including Dramatic Tone, which we've taken a liking to.
We haven't yet had a chance to test the Olympus PEN E-P3, which is the top model in the company's Micro Four Thirds range. However, some sample pictures have turned up on the official [[xref:http://www.flickr.com/photos/olympus_au/|Olympus Imaging Au...
Some of the features available in today's compact point-and-shoot cameras can be very useful, while others are just a gimmick designed to lure you in for the sale. The best features are those that actually help you take a better photo and aid you wit...
From CES in January to next holiday season, 2011 promises some phenomenal new gear.
There are a handful of photographers whom I've admired and tried to emulate over the years. Michael Orton is one of them. His soft, glowing, almost ethereal photos have always been special to me. Even if you don't know Orton's name, there's little do...
Great looking tablets, superfast phones and the return of the boom box. Here's what we loved at this year's show.
Sony took the CES by storm by unveiling a bunch of new products and updating a few fan favorites. here's a look at some of the products that'll be in stores this year, from TVs, to laptops to camcorders big and small.
We round up some of the coolest tech at CES 2011.
Most products these days appear to be named by--and for--robots. My television is a Sony KDL46EX600, for example, and I recently found myself shopping for a refrigerator that goes by the sexy name of GSCS3PGXSS. Jennifer Blue, from Australia, recentl...
When I was about 10 years old, I begged my parents for a pocket-sized transistor radio. I didn't really want the radio very much; instead, I secretly wanted to pretend it was a number of other things, including a walkie-talkie and a camera. That's ri...
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia an...
Craving a new camera for the holiday season? The hottest new cameras, camcorders, and accessories of the year were all on display at the 2010 PDN PhotoPlus Expo in New York City.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- FTProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst -permanent opportunityVIC
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleVIC
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- CCProject Administrator-NSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD