Canon's PowerShot G11 is an advanced compact camera that's designed for users who want more manual control over their shots than a typical compact camera can provide. It's a 10-megapixel camera with a CCD sensor and crop factor of 4.5 — it has ...
Digital Cameras - Features
We may not have the Black Friday specials seen in the US, but we've rounded up some great bargains including budget GPS devices from TomTom and a great deal on the Nokia Navigator smart phone. Plus we unearth savings on HP's quality inkjet multifunct...
In a lot of ways, megapixels aren't that important. You'll never be able to detect the difference between an 8-megapixel and a 12-megapixel photo when looking at the picture on a computer screen, for example, because your monitor only shows about 1 o...
Grab yourself a bargain as we begin the countdown to Christmas! This week you can choose from two great Panasonic and Nikon digital cameras, a large and powerful Dell notebook, a Sony Full HD camcorder, the latest TomTom GPS units, a Nokia smartphone...
Pick up some great gear, including a 50in plasma TV, a Samsung mobile and a JVC camcorder
Follow these expert action photography tips to take top-notch images of subjects in motion.
Follow these digital photography tips to make the most of what Mother Nature throws at you -- or fake it with Photoshop when you get home.
Pick up Windows 7, grab a stylish smartphone, and more!
These days almost every mobile phone comes with a built-in camera. Although they are unlikely to replace a good quality, standalone digital camera, some of the latest mobile phones take excellent photos.
Canon's EOS 7D is an 18-megapixel D-SLR camera that uses an APS-C image sensor for capturing clean and vibrant shots. It's the next model up from the EOS 50D, and it includes some more oomph for photographers keen on capturing action shots.
Snag an LCD TV and a media streamer to go with it, a portable photo printer or an external hard drive
Check out some cheap TVs, a great notebook and more!
Japan's biggest electronics and gadgets show, Ceatec, runs all of next week and many new technologies and prototype gadgets are expected to be on show.
PC World’s avid photographers, armed with a variety of cameras (ranging in price, from a number of brands and with different features and capabilities), captured scenes in Sydney, Australia as the city awoke to an eerie, orange sky caused by a dust c...
Pick up some great tech gear at bargain basement prices including a full HD camcorder, a wireless multifunction printer and a ultra-slim digital camera!
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Security LeadVIC
- CCSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneNSW
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectVIC
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity LeadNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD