The update also makes several interface improvements, though it's only for Nexus devices.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Sony's a7S II compact system camera is targeted at users that want to capture detailed stills in both bright light and near complete darkness, and videographers looking to record in 4K in Sony’s XAVC S format, which uses the highest level of the MPEG...
Canon developed an experimental CMOS sensor with 250 megapixels that could be used in some enterprise applications such as surveillance.
The U.S. government has approved construction of a powerful digital camera that will help scientists better understand dark matter and study how galaxies formed.
Weight is down 40 per cent and the size is down by 50 per cent when it is compared to the flagship Hero4 Black. There's no need for cumbersome housing either because the Session’s body is waterproof to 10 metres.
Sony has an ambitious plan to bring 4K video-shooting capabilities to a wide range of its point-and-shoot and SLR cameras over time, and a new sensor developed by the company will make that possible.
Google has developed a camera system capable of capturing immersive video for virtual reality, expanding the company's efforts in this hot new field, and it's partnering with GoPro to commercialize it.
Olympus’ Stylus Tough TG-4 is a rugged camera that will be released in May for a price of $499. In addition to providing the necessary tough features that will suit adventurous users and underwater shooters, the new camera has a more keen focus on im...
Olympus has just announced its Stylus SH-2 ultra-zoom camera, and it looks like a little beauty.
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic...
Good Gear Guide was a guest of Samsung Australia at the Samsung Regional Forum 2015 in Thailand, a tradeshow dedicated to the range of next-generation products coming to Australia and the Asia Pacific.
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
You might need some bigger SD cards if you want to shoot with Canon's latest camera.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC