Good Gear Guide was a guest of Samsung Australia at the Samsung Regional Forum 2015 in Thailand, a tradeshow dedicated to the range of next-generation products coming to Australia and the Asia Pacific.
Digital Cameras - News
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
You might need some bigger SD cards if you want to shoot with Canon's latest camera.
Olympus has expanded its range of OM-D, Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens cameras to include the OM-D E-M5 Mark II. It’s a 16-megapixel shooter that takes aim at cinematographers, offering many advances that will benefit users who have a ...
Sony will soon launch the cheapest camcorder yet that can capture images at four times the resolution of high-definition video.
Editorial Director, Mike Gee, took out his new Canon 6D and snapped off this slideshow of the Sydney's alternate 9pm fireworks display - the Manly fireworks show. A very happy and prosperous New Year to you all.
HTC continues to flex its photographic muscles with the Australian release of Re, a camera in the vein of a GoPro designed for the everyman. Re will go on sale today with a recommended retail price of $249.
Sydney Airport will be hosting an auction for charity that will feature items of lost property. The airport claims that it has thousands of items to go under the hammer, with the auction period starting tomorrow (Tuesday 4 November) and running until...
SanDisk's 512GB SD card is huge, fast, and built for professionals. It even has the professional price tag to match.
You'd be forgiven for thinking Panasonic's latest gadget is a smartphone. It's a slim rectangle with a touchscreen and LTE connectivity.
If you're focused on fashion and love selfies, Sony has a camera for you.
Samsung’s NX mini camera is true to its name by cramming interchangeable lenses, an in-built flash and a rotating 180 degree screen into the kind of body familiar to a compact camera.
Lytro is set to release its second light field camera since 2011, the Lytro Illum, promising richer sets of image data with interactive depth feedback display compared to conventional digital or film cameras.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge is as iconic a symbol of the Harbour City as any. And when it's lit up for Vivid Live 2014 it's a photographer's dream.
Vivid Live 2014 is the biggest, brightest and most involving chapter yet of the festival that invigorates Sydney's late autumn/early winter, each year.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW
- CCData Analyst - SAS - Immediate Start RequiredNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD