Two motorcycling teens have landed themselves in court after Victorian Police found footage recorded with a GoPro camera on Facebook.
Panasonic’s new Lumix G series camera is the DMC-GH4, and it packs features that make it more than just a camera for still photographs. It’s presented as a ‘hybrid’ model, meaning it can be used just as effectively for video (in particular, 4K video)...
Olympus has updated its range of compact and tough digital cameras with the smartphone friendly SH-1 compact camera and the TG-3 tough cam.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
Fujifilm today launched the X-T1, a mirrorless, interchangeable lens camera that it hopes will appeal to professional photographers in addition to enthusiasts.
Sony has taken the wraps of its upcoming mirrorless flagship, the α6000. The company claims it has the “world’s fastest autofocus” in its class, in addition to improved imaging and an upgraded processor. It also features NFC and Wi-Fi connectivity fo...
A number of Getty Images’ photojournalists are the big winners at the World Press Photo awards, which is one of the largest annual photography competitions in the world.
Olympus will upgrade its range of tough cameras by offering a model with a tilting LCD screen. In what Olympus claims as a world first feature for a tough camera, the display on the back of the Stylus TG-850 will be able to move 180 degrees and offer...
Launched last night on crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, the Kiwi-designed Quebee is a miniature, standalone camera that can be controlled by your smartphone or tablet, and captures video, stills or time-lapse photography.
Samsung Electronics is working on a new 13-megapixel camera module with optical image stabilization, an area where Samsung has fallen behind its competitors.
Fujifilm recently announced the availability of its latest interchangeable lens camera, the X-A1. The new mirrorless camera will be available to purchase from October and will command retail price of $849 in a kit with a 16-50mm lens. It’s a camera t...
Sony has hit a strong blow in the first hours of IFA 2013, announcing a grand total of 18 new products in its digital imaging, home entertainment and VAIO notebook line-ups.
Fujifilm today launched the X-M1, which is an interchangeable lens camera aimed mainly at the mainstream market. We got our hands on it in a brief demo at Fujifilm's head office, and we like what we saw.
Samsung has confirmed that its new Galaxy S4 Zoom, an Android smartphone with a 16-megapixel camera, optical zoom, and a xenon flash, will be released in Australia "later this year".
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCRelease ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia