Online retailer Kogan is now selling products from major electronics brands alongside its house brand, in a move that will significantly undercut traditional Australian bricks-and-mortar retailers like JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman and Ted's Cameras, as we...
We take an up-close, hands-on look at the latest Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus
OmniVision is making camera phones even smaller -- again. This time the mobile camera sensor maker is promising an quarter-inch, 8-megapixel OV8850 CMOS sensor that the company says is "20 percent" slimmer than any competing 8-megapixel module.
Apple laptop and desktop computers, digital cameras and TVs are just a few of the products attracting significant savings at a three-hour-long JB Hi-Fi 'Friends and Family' sale being held at the retailer's stores tonight.
Even faster than the Canon EOS 1D Mark IIII (with 24-70mm lens): that's what Olympus claims of not only its latest flagship PEN camera, the E-P3, but also of the mid-range PEN Lite E-PL3 and also the baby of the bunch, the PEN Mini E-PM1.
Panasonic has today announced pricing for its latest Micro Four Thirds cameras, the LUMIX DMC-G3 and the LUMIX DMC-GF3.
With a new kind of camera, Lytro wants to remove the headaches of focus from digital photography.
The latest iteration of the Leica M9 digital rangefinder camera has been announced: the Leica M9-P adds a smash- and scratch-proof sapphire LCD screen cover and an easier-to-grip leatherette finish. What's missing is more important, though -- Leica h...
Canon has announced a new entry-level telephoto zoom lens for its EOS range of digital SLRs. The Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II is an upgraded version of the existing EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS lens, which will continue to be offered in bundles with...
Ricoh will launch its new PX Series camera in late June. The company describes the PX Series as being 'adventure proof': it will be waterproof up to 3m and shockproof up to 1.5m. Additionally, it will be dustproof, dirt-proof and sand-proof. The best...
On Wednesday Hasselblad announced its newest medium-format digital SLR camera, the 200-megapixel H4D-200MS. The professional-grade camera costs around $45,000 (32,000 Euros), which comes out to about $225 per megapixel.
More than any device in recent memory, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 is a showpiece for the benefits and drawbacks of a touchscreen interface. Although the camera's touchscreen UI introduces a few groundbreaking features to the compact interchangeable-...
When Cisco recently discontinued the Flip pocket camera products it left many fans of the pocket-sized device disappointed. While numerous users are happy to shoot video with smartphones, Flips were valuable because they were easy to carry, shot high...
Details of Nikon's new D5100 digital SLR are frantically appearing around the Web]]. The new camera will feature a 16-megapixel DX format sensor, an EXPEED 2 image processor, Full HD video recording and more in-camera creative functions that can be u...
A picture may be worth a 1000 words, but for Eastman Kodak the preview of a picture might be worth $1 billion in a patent battle against Apple and Research in Motion. The U.S. International Trade Commission on Friday agreed to review a claim that App...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X Style review: A no compromise flagship
- 2 Oppo R7 Plus review: a stellar sub-$600 phablet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7) 4G review: Samsung does a lot more with a lot less
- 4 Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) review: Is it worth an extra $100?
- 5 Jawbone UP3 review: 3 months with Jawbone's best fitness tracker
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
- GoPro Hero4 Session: half the size, waterproof to 10 metres
- Sony wants to bring 4K video capabilities to more digital cameras
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW