Digital camera manufacturer Canon has announced the production of its 60 millionth lens for the EF digital SLR camera mount. These lenses, for Canon's EOS range of film and digital SLR cameras, have been produced since 1987.
Digital Cameras - News
A Flickr user says the site accidentally deleted his account -- with more than 4,000 photos on it - and can't recover it.
From the looks of them, two new Sony Cyber-shot cameras announced today will be among the league leaders in point-and-shoot versatility when they become available in April.
Maybe you have a dusty shoebox of old slides, or perhaps you're an aficionado of film photography and have a pile of negatives.
Ricoh has just announced the launch of its new CX5 compact camera, which replaces the CX4. The CX5 has a 10-megapixel CMOS sensor, a 10.7x zoom lens with a range of 28-300mm and it includes new scene modes as well as a new 'hybrid' autofocus system. ...
This year's Consumer Electronics Show attracted around 140,000 people, easily surpassing pre-show estimates and beating the two prior events, the event's organizers said late Sunday.
Almost a year to the day since Polaroid said it was signing on Lady Gaga as its creative director, the popular singer unveiled on Thursday the fruits of her labor at the imaging company.
At CES in Las Vegas, Olympus got off to a hot start by announcing two new digital cameras that are among the most interesting we've seen at the show so far. The fixed-lens Olympus XZ-1 is a high-end pocket camera that offers full manual controls and ...
Olympus announced today that it will launch a new Micro Four Thirds-based digital camera -- the Olympus PEN E-PL2 -- in February.
Canon has announced three new PowerShot digital cameras: the A3200 IS, A2200 and A1200. The three PowerShot A-Series cameras can record HD footage and will be available in Australia in February/March.
CES never fails to disappoint
If you're too time-starved to visit a shop to get your photos printed, many retailers have online services that will do the same job and save you time. We take a look at some of the options on offer for Australians.
A cryptographic system used by Canon to ensure that digital images haven't been altered is flawed and can't be fixed, according to a Russian security company that specializes in encryption.
Panasonic is expanding its Lumix digital camera brand to cell phones and will unveil its first "Lumix Phone" at next week's Ceatec electronics show in Japan, the company said Friday.
Casio's newest camera features precise geo-tagging via GPS, mapping technology that can display your current location, and can serve up sightseeing tips. If that was not enough, the new Casio EXILIM EX-H20G also has built-in motion sensors that make ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTIdentity Access + Security ConsultantSA
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- CCSenior Transition and Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- FTDeveloper - Java, Mule ESBNSW
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW