Printing 3D images can be an expensive undertaking. But for those of us who can't shell out a ton of green for a 3D camera and printer, toy company Takara Tomy has come out with a "toy" 3D camera called the 3D Shot Cam that'll give you stereoscopic 3...
Engineers at Canon have created a digital image sensor with a resolution of 120-megapixels, the highest yet managed for a sensor of its size, the company said Tuesday.
"Three-dimensional everything" is shaping up to be the big trend of 2010 (or at least its most-prominent bastion of hype), but Fujifilm had an early jump on the 3D craze.
Facebook has implemented some changes to enhance the experience of browsing through photos, one of the most popular activities on the social networking site, to which people have uploaded tens of billions of images.
We're probably as sick of writing about the iPhone as you are of reading about it. But news about the folks at Tap Tap Tap -- the developer behind the Camera+ iPhone app — submitting a cool update to Apple was too good not to share!
Panasonic showed for the first time on Wednesday a prototype lens for its Lumix DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) cameras that will give them the ability to capture 3D still images.
Google has given a major overhaul to the layout of its Images search engine's results page and introduced a new advertising format specific for this service.
Though 3D-capable cameras are nothing new, two new additions to Sony's 2010 Cyber-shot line are notable for their 3D-shooting capabilities: They're the first everyday point-and-shoot cameras that offer 3D imaging capabilities, and they create 3D phot...
Got an urgent message you need to transmit immediately? Sending a telegram is likely not the first option that comes to mind. And when it's time to boogie down, you probably don't shove a cassette into your 8-track player or slap an LP onto your phon...
Grabbing your camera as you're about to head out, only to find it's running low on power is one inconvenience that designer Weng Jie is hoping he can solve.
Researchers have added nanoechnology to an off-the-shelf digital camera to help doctors distinguish healthy cells from cancerous cells in the human body.
SanDisk on Wednesday announced a Secure Digital card that can store data for 100 years, but can be written on only once.
Flickr has given a makeover to the layout of its site's photo display page, making the default picture size larger, revamping the navigation scheme and consolidating capabilities and information under fewer menus and sections.
Recently a family member sent me a set of pictures supposedly showing Mexican headstones with insulting epitaphs
Contrary to popular belief, the Polaroid is not dead -- it's making a comeback with a new Polaroid camera set to be launched in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
- GoPro Hero4 Session: half the size, waterproof to 10 metres
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTServer EngineerNSW