SanDisk on Wednesday announced a Secure Digital card that can store data for 100 years, but can be written on only once.
Digital Cameras - News
Flickr has given a makeover to the layout of its site's photo display page, making the default picture size larger, revamping the navigation scheme and consolidating capabilities and information under fewer menus and sections.
Recently a family member sent me a set of pictures supposedly showing Mexican headstones with insulting epitaphs
Contrary to popular belief, the Polaroid is not dead -- it's making a comeback with a new Polaroid camera set to be launched in Australia.
Another day, another leaked Apple prototype? The latest comes from Vietnamese site Tinhte, which is showing off what it claims may be a new version of Apple's iPod Touch. The 64GB device features a 2-megapixel camera, and, based on its markings, appe...
These days, it sometimes seems like just about everything is free. You can get your news without buying a newspaper and stream music from a Web site like Pandora.
A new pocket-sized camera from Samsung will come with not just a Wi-Fi radio, but also Boingo software for getting online and three months of free access to that company's hotspots.
To celebrate the ten year anniversary of its IXUS digital compact camera range, Canon has just announced the Canon IXUS 300 HS, which will be available in late May 2010.
Sharp revealed its first 3D camera for mobile devices this Wednesday, detailing that they plan to start production of the module before the end of the year.
Fujitsu will soon launch an all-in-one computer that can capture and display video images with the illusion of 3D.
Sony today announced it will be releasing two interchangeable lens digital cameras: the NEX-3 and NEX-5. The cameras will be available in late June. Interchangeable lens cameras straddle the line between advanced compact cameras and digital SLR camer...
Considering the TV series House centers around an unorthodox doctor, it isn't too surprising that the production crew took an unorthodox approach to filming the Season Six finale.
With the release version 5 of its Creative Suite, a package of multimedia content creation tools, Adobe has made much hay with the latest gains in hardware, as well as addressed the changing nature of digital content design.
Twenty years ago, Adobe Systems Inc. introduced a little program called Photoshop -- and launched desktop graphics as we know it.
Google's years-long attempt to create an online library and store with millions of books will face yet another legal hurdle with the filing of a class-action copyright infringement lawsuit by the American Society of Media Photographers.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCTechnology Support Specialist - Multiple RolesSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)NSW
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXSA
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW