Contrary to popular belief, the Polaroid is not dead -- it's making a comeback with a new Polaroid camera set to be launched in Australia.
Another day, another leaked Apple prototype? The latest comes from Vietnamese site Tinhte, which is showing off what it claims may be a new version of Apple's iPod Touch. The 64GB device features a 2-megapixel camera, and, based on its markings, appe...
These days, it sometimes seems like just about everything is free. You can get your news without buying a newspaper and stream music from a Web site like Pandora.
A new pocket-sized camera from Samsung will come with not just a Wi-Fi radio, but also Boingo software for getting online and three months of free access to that company's hotspots.
To celebrate the ten year anniversary of its IXUS digital compact camera range, Canon has just announced the Canon IXUS 300 HS, which will be available in late May 2010.
Sharp revealed its first 3D camera for mobile devices this Wednesday, detailing that they plan to start production of the module before the end of the year.
Fujitsu will soon launch an all-in-one computer that can capture and display video images with the illusion of 3D.
Sony today announced it will be releasing two interchangeable lens digital cameras: the NEX-3 and NEX-5. The cameras will be available in late June. Interchangeable lens cameras straddle the line between advanced compact cameras and digital SLR camer...
Considering the TV series House centers around an unorthodox doctor, it isn't too surprising that the production crew took an unorthodox approach to filming the Season Six finale.
With the release version 5 of its Creative Suite, a package of multimedia content creation tools, Adobe has made much hay with the latest gains in hardware, as well as addressed the changing nature of digital content design.
Twenty years ago, Adobe Systems Inc. introduced a little program called Photoshop -- and launched desktop graphics as we know it.
Google's years-long attempt to create an online library and store with millions of books will face yet another legal hurdle with the filing of a class-action copyright infringement lawsuit by the American Society of Media Photographers.
Adobe has announced that it will be launching the next version of its Creative Suite on April 12.
It's been a year since Panasonic debuted the first digital camera that combined the compactness of a point-and-shoot with the flexibility of interchangeable lenses. The Lumix G1 kick-started a new segment in the camera market, which this week saw a n...
If you own a dog or a cat then there's a good chance you've spent hours with a camera trying -- and probably failing -- to get a perfect picture of them. Now, technology is coming to the rescue.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS