Canon's brand new, entry-level, full-frame EOS 6D digital SLR is an impressive piece of kit. We played around with one for half an hour a few days ago -- read on for our first impressions and thoughts.
Canon has taken the wraps off its oft-rumoured EOS 6D -- a full-frame digital SLR aimed at budget buyers and first-time digital SLR owners.
In the past few days, we've seen two new and very exciting entrants into the middle of the digital SLR market. Canon's EOS 6D sits between the 7D and 5D Mark III in the company's line-up, while the Nikon D600 is a step up from the D7000 and a step do...
Pricing for the brand new Nikon D600 has been confirmed in Australia, with specialist camera stores fighting for the most competitive rates.
Australian discount electronics retailer Ryda.com.au has published a listing for the as-yet-unannounced Nikon D600 digital SLR
Camera blog Sony Alpha Rumors has what it says are leaked pictures of a new camera that promises to shake up both the compact and DSLR camera markets: a new Sony RX1, fitting a full-frame imaging sensor into a body not much larger than the compact NE...
Daily deals website Catch of the Day is running its Technothon until midday today, with low prices on a wide range of technology products.
The Nikon vs. Canon battle rages on, this time in the mirrorless octagon. Announced today, the Nikon 1 J2 isn't a radical departure from Nikon's first mirrorless model, the Nikon 1 J1. Not surprisingly, the J2 announcement comes hot on the heels of C...
Panasonic today announced the release of a new high-end Lumix FZ-series camera, the Lumix DMC-FZ200. It's a 12.1-megapixel compact camera (not a pocketable camera though) that puts a focus on high-speed performance when it comes to burst mode shootin...
PC World is running its 2012 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help u...
Back in January, Eye-Fi CEO Yuval Koren caused a bit of a stir with a post criticising the SD Association on his company's blog. According to Koren, the SDA was ignoring its own procedures in announcing a new specification, iSDIO, that would allow st...
Alongside the new 15-inch MacBook Pro with its shiny new Retina Display comes a brand new version of Apple's Aperture photo management program, designed to enhance your photo editing artistry and efficiency.
We flew down to Melbourne on Friday, courtesy of Epson, to check out the Digital Show.
Epson showcased a new dry lab at the Digital Show in Melbourne over the weekend, a first for the brand and a product that the company says could be a game changer. Unlike traditional wet labs, the Epson SureLab D3000 uses inkjet technology similar to...
Canon is celebrating the birthday of its iconic EOS SLR range by giving away $25000 worth of cameras -- or 25 EOS cameras.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia