Professional photographers who use Canon gear will be able to upgrade their kit next year as the company has just announced the EOS-1D X. The new camera will replace the EOS-1D Mark IV and EOS 1Ds Mark III and it will offer improvements in speed, res...
Nikon Australia has announced the recommended retail prices for its Nikon 1 mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera system.
Ricoh has released specifications for its new GR Digital IV camera. There's currently no release date for the camera in Australia or worldwide, but the specifications show improved shooting performance and enhancements to image quality.
Online retailer Kogan is now selling products from major electronics brands alongside its house brand, in a move that will significantly undercut traditional Australian bricks-and-mortar retailers like JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman and Ted's Cameras, as we...
We take an up-close, hands-on look at the latest Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus
OmniVision is making camera phones even smaller -- again. This time the mobile camera sensor maker is promising an quarter-inch, 8-megapixel OV8850 CMOS sensor that the company says is "20 percent" slimmer than any competing 8-megapixel module.
Apple laptop and desktop computers, digital cameras and TVs are just a few of the products attracting significant savings at a three-hour-long JB Hi-Fi 'Friends and Family' sale being held at the retailer's stores tonight.
Even faster than the Canon EOS 1D Mark IIII (with 24-70mm lens): that's what Olympus claims of not only its latest flagship PEN camera, the E-P3, but also of the mid-range PEN Lite E-PL3 and also the baby of the bunch, the PEN Mini E-PM1.
Panasonic has today announced pricing for its latest Micro Four Thirds cameras, the LUMIX DMC-G3 and the LUMIX DMC-GF3.
With a new kind of camera, Lytro wants to remove the headaches of focus from digital photography.
The latest iteration of the Leica M9 digital rangefinder camera has been announced: the Leica M9-P adds a smash- and scratch-proof sapphire LCD screen cover and an easier-to-grip leatherette finish. What's missing is more important, though -- Leica h...
Canon has announced a new entry-level telephoto zoom lens for its EOS range of digital SLRs. The Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II is an upgraded version of the existing EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS lens, which will continue to be offered in bundles with...
Ricoh will launch its new PX Series camera in late June. The company describes the PX Series as being 'adventure proof': it will be waterproof up to 3m and shockproof up to 1.5m. Additionally, it will be dustproof, dirt-proof and sand-proof. The best...
On Wednesday Hasselblad announced its newest medium-format digital SLR camera, the 200-megapixel H4D-200MS. The professional-grade camera costs around $45,000 (32,000 Euros), which comes out to about $225 per megapixel.
More than any device in recent memory, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 is a showpiece for the benefits and drawbacks of a touchscreen interface. Although the camera's touchscreen UI introduces a few groundbreaking features to the compact interchangeable-...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTSOE Operations SpecialistACT
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCProjects Resource/ Workforce ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW