SanDisk on Wednesday announced a Secure Digital card that can store data for 100 years, but can be written on only once.
Digital Cameras - News
Flickr has given a makeover to the layout of its site's photo display page, making the default picture size larger, revamping the navigation scheme and consolidating capabilities and information under fewer menus and sections.
Recently a family member sent me a set of pictures supposedly showing Mexican headstones with insulting epitaphs
Contrary to popular belief, the Polaroid is not dead -- it's making a comeback with a new Polaroid camera set to be launched in Australia.
Another day, another leaked Apple prototype? The latest comes from Vietnamese site Tinhte, which is showing off what it claims may be a new version of Apple's iPod Touch. The 64GB device features a 2-megapixel camera, and, based on its markings, appe...
These days, it sometimes seems like just about everything is free. You can get your news without buying a newspaper and stream music from a Web site like Pandora.
A new pocket-sized camera from Samsung will come with not just a Wi-Fi radio, but also Boingo software for getting online and three months of free access to that company's hotspots.
To celebrate the ten year anniversary of its IXUS digital compact camera range, Canon has just announced the Canon IXUS 300 HS, which will be available in late May 2010.
Sharp revealed its first 3D camera for mobile devices this Wednesday, detailing that they plan to start production of the module before the end of the year.
Fujitsu will soon launch an all-in-one computer that can capture and display video images with the illusion of 3D.
Sony today announced it will be releasing two interchangeable lens digital cameras: the NEX-3 and NEX-5. The cameras will be available in late June. Interchangeable lens cameras straddle the line between advanced compact cameras and digital SLR camer...
Considering the TV series House centers around an unorthodox doctor, it isn't too surprising that the production crew took an unorthodox approach to filming the Season Six finale.
With the release version 5 of its Creative Suite, a package of multimedia content creation tools, Adobe has made much hay with the latest gains in hardware, as well as addressed the changing nature of digital content design.
Twenty years ago, Adobe Systems Inc. introduced a little program called Photoshop -- and launched desktop graphics as we know it.
Google's years-long attempt to create an online library and store with millions of books will face yet another legal hurdle with the filing of a class-action copyright infringement lawsuit by the American Society of Media Photographers.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)QLD
- TPData AnalystWA
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantQLD
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect l Practice Manager - Archimate 3.0, eTOMNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW