Canon has announced the winners of its annual Photo5 community photo competition, with six photographs winning their creators a three-day workshop and holiday.
Digital Cameras - News
Lytro camera owners will be able to supplement their existing photos as well as new ones with a camera software update that allows slight adjustments in perspective, as well as nine ‘live filter’ modes that alter colour, focus, distortion and add spe...
Sony Australia has created a video campaign “to ‘out’ those with DSLR gear and no idea”, subtly suggesting they would be better served with one of the company’s mirrorless compact cameras rather than a full-size DSLR.
Canon has taken the wraps off its oft-rumoured EOS 6D -- a full-frame digital SLR aimed at budget buyers and first-time digital SLR owners.
In the past few days, we've seen two new and very exciting entrants into the middle of the digital SLR market. Canon's EOS 6D sits between the 7D and 5D Mark III in the company's line-up, while the Nikon D600 is a step up from the D7000 and a step do...
Canon's brand new, entry-level, full-frame EOS 6D digital SLR is an impressive piece of kit. We played around with one for half an hour a few days ago -- read on for our first impressions and thoughts.
Pricing for the brand new Nikon D600 has been confirmed in Australia, with specialist camera stores fighting for the most competitive rates.
Australian discount electronics retailer Ryda.com.au has published a listing for the as-yet-unannounced Nikon D600 digital SLR
Camera blog Sony Alpha Rumors has what it says are leaked pictures of a new camera that promises to shake up both the compact and DSLR camera markets: a new Sony RX1, fitting a full-frame imaging sensor into a body not much larger than the compact NE...
Daily deals website Catch of the Day is running its Technothon until midday today, with low prices on a wide range of technology products.
The Nikon vs. Canon battle rages on, this time in the mirrorless octagon. Announced today, the Nikon 1 J2 isn't a radical departure from Nikon's first mirrorless model, the Nikon 1 J1. Not surprisingly, the J2 announcement comes hot on the heels of C...
Panasonic today announced the release of a new high-end Lumix FZ-series camera, the Lumix DMC-FZ200. It's a 12.1-megapixel compact camera (not a pocketable camera though) that puts a focus on high-speed performance when it comes to burst mode shootin...
PC World is running its 2012 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help u...
Back in January, Eye-Fi CEO Yuval Koren caused a bit of a stir with a post criticising the SD Association on his company's blog. According to Koren, the SDA was ignoring its own procedures in announcing a new specification, iSDIO, that would allow st...
Alongside the new 15-inch MacBook Pro with its shiny new Retina Display comes a brand new version of Apple's Aperture photo management program, designed to enhance your photo editing artistry and efficiency.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTDeveloper - Java, Mule ESBNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA