We give Panasonic's compact Micro Four Thirds LUMIX DMC-GX1 camera a brief test run in Sydney
Digital Cameras - News
Stephanie Gilmore will be part of a locally-produced Nikon campaign that forms part of the camera company's 'I AM' global marketing strategy. This announcement follows a three-year deal done between Nikon and Surfing Australia, which will see Nikon b...
Earlier this year, camera start-up Lytro provided an enticing sneak peek of what their first product could do. Using a light-field sensor -- the likes of which had previously only been seen in science labs and supercomputer-connected arrays of hundre...
Professional photographers who use Canon gear will be able to upgrade their kit next year as the company has just announced the EOS-1D X. The new camera will replace the EOS-1D Mark IV and EOS 1Ds Mark III and it will offer improvements in speed, res...
Nikon Australia has announced the recommended retail prices for its Nikon 1 mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera system.
Ricoh has released specifications for its new GR Digital IV camera. There's currently no release date for the camera in Australia or worldwide, but the specifications show improved shooting performance and enhancements to image quality.
Online retailer Kogan is now selling products from major electronics brands alongside its house brand, in a move that will significantly undercut traditional Australian bricks-and-mortar retailers like JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman and Ted's Cameras, as we...
We take an up-close, hands-on look at the latest Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus
OmniVision is making camera phones even smaller -- again. This time the mobile camera sensor maker is promising an quarter-inch, 8-megapixel OV8850 CMOS sensor that the company says is "20 percent" slimmer than any competing 8-megapixel module.
Apple laptop and desktop computers, digital cameras and TVs are just a few of the products attracting significant savings at a three-hour-long JB Hi-Fi 'Friends and Family' sale being held at the retailer's stores tonight.
Even faster than the Canon EOS 1D Mark IIII (with 24-70mm lens): that's what Olympus claims of not only its latest flagship PEN camera, the E-P3, but also of the mid-range PEN Lite E-PL3 and also the baby of the bunch, the PEN Mini E-PM1.
Panasonic has today announced pricing for its latest Micro Four Thirds cameras, the LUMIX DMC-G3 and the LUMIX DMC-GF3.
With a new kind of camera, Lytro wants to remove the headaches of focus from digital photography.
The latest iteration of the Leica M9 digital rangefinder camera has been announced: the Leica M9-P adds a smash- and scratch-proof sapphire LCD screen cover and an easier-to-grip leatherette finish. What's missing is more important, though -- Leica h...
Canon has announced a new entry-level telephoto zoom lens for its EOS range of digital SLRs. The Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II is an upgraded version of the existing EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS lens, which will continue to be offered in bundles with...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- TPCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCDesktop RolloutVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD