We give Panasonic's compact Micro Four Thirds LUMIX DMC-GX1 camera a brief test run in Sydney
Digital Cameras - News
Stephanie Gilmore will be part of a locally-produced Nikon campaign that forms part of the camera company's 'I AM' global marketing strategy. This announcement follows a three-year deal done between Nikon and Surfing Australia, which will see Nikon b...
Earlier this year, camera start-up Lytro provided an enticing sneak peek of what their first product could do. Using a light-field sensor -- the likes of which had previously only been seen in science labs and supercomputer-connected arrays of hundre...
Professional photographers who use Canon gear will be able to upgrade their kit next year as the company has just announced the EOS-1D X. The new camera will replace the EOS-1D Mark IV and EOS 1Ds Mark III and it will offer improvements in speed, res...
Nikon Australia has announced the recommended retail prices for its Nikon 1 mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera system.
Ricoh has released specifications for its new GR Digital IV camera. There's currently no release date for the camera in Australia or worldwide, but the specifications show improved shooting performance and enhancements to image quality.
Online retailer Kogan is now selling products from major electronics brands alongside its house brand, in a move that will significantly undercut traditional Australian bricks-and-mortar retailers like JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman and Ted's Cameras, as we...
We take an up-close, hands-on look at the latest Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus
OmniVision is making camera phones even smaller -- again. This time the mobile camera sensor maker is promising an quarter-inch, 8-megapixel OV8850 CMOS sensor that the company says is "20 percent" slimmer than any competing 8-megapixel module.
Apple laptop and desktop computers, digital cameras and TVs are just a few of the products attracting significant savings at a three-hour-long JB Hi-Fi 'Friends and Family' sale being held at the retailer's stores tonight.
Even faster than the Canon EOS 1D Mark IIII (with 24-70mm lens): that's what Olympus claims of not only its latest flagship PEN camera, the E-P3, but also of the mid-range PEN Lite E-PL3 and also the baby of the bunch, the PEN Mini E-PM1.
Panasonic has today announced pricing for its latest Micro Four Thirds cameras, the LUMIX DMC-G3 and the LUMIX DMC-GF3.
With a new kind of camera, Lytro wants to remove the headaches of focus from digital photography.
The latest iteration of the Leica M9 digital rangefinder camera has been announced: the Leica M9-P adds a smash- and scratch-proof sapphire LCD screen cover and an easier-to-grip leatherette finish. What's missing is more important, though -- Leica h...
Canon has announced a new entry-level telephoto zoom lens for its EOS range of digital SLRs. The Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II is an upgraded version of the existing EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS lens, which will continue to be offered in bundles with...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevelopment Manager - Web, Mobile and CMSNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- FTLua DeveloperVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Lumira ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSupport LeadNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTProfessional Learning Facilitator - Information ManagementVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportSA
- FTHead of Information and Digital Technology at Taronga ZooNSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC