For $250 you should just buy a vastly superior point-and-shoot camera.
Digital Cameras - Reviews
If you’ve ever taken extended video with your phone, you know that the results can get shaky and annoying – especially when walking around. Feiyu’s G4 Plus mount for smartphone gets rid of all such vibration by using three gyroscopes and motion senso...
Selling a new phone by focusing on the camera is not a new thing and we’ve been impressed in the past: Nokia’s Lumia’s did some great things (which masked Windows Phone’s deficiencies) while Apple’s 6S Plus also did some great things with Dynamic Ran...
Ricoh Theta S review
There is a wide body, extra controls, and a hinged viewfinder that can be directed upwards. All of these features immediately point to the fact that the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 is for experienced hands, rather than users only now getting their feet w...
When hopping from a compact camera (or a phone) to a more serious kit for your photography, your best choices are a small, mirrorless camera, or an entry-level digital SLR. Both of these types of cameras give you scope to use different lenses and man...
Nikon has a nifty camera to offer you if you want something small, yet flexible as far as lens selection and manual controls are concerned. It’s called the Nikon 1 J5, and it’s part of the mirrorless camera surge that’s occurred over the last few yea...
The EOS M3 represents a camera category that tries to do away with bulk and excessive size, offering instead plenty of photographic capability and flexibility in a body that can be more easily transported than a digital SLR. At the same time, it aims...
Canon’s PowerShot SX530 HS may look and feel rather clunky, but it’s a versatile camera that packs a massive zoom lens and some good ease-of-use features. We like to call it an all-round camera, simply because you can use it for portraits (people and...
Samsung's NX500 mirrorless camera is a rare unit. It possesses an almost impeccable balance of wonderful picture quality that will please experienced photographers, along with a control layout and menu system that will appeal to users making the leap...
It may not be a large and bulky digital SLR, but the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II is a heavy hitting camera that's designed especially for those of you who desire advanced controls -- controls of the sort that can tailor almost every single aspect of yo...
The main point to remember about Panasonic’s Lumix DMC-FT30 Tough camera is that it’s very small and easy to carry with you on all types of adventures, whether they are on land on water.
With a 42x optical zoom lens, Canon's PowerShot SX520 HS is greatly capable of bringing distance objects very close. Consider it if you want a camera to take on holidays, or simply if you just want a versatile everyday camera to capture moments with ...
How small can an interchangeable lens camera get before the benefits of being able to change lens are outweighed by the relatively cramped nature of the body? That’s what we kept thinking as we used the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5, which is a Micro Four ...
For the 2015 version of its Travel Zoom camera, the Lumix DMC-TZ70, Panasonic has done something a bit different. Rather than boosting the megapixel count of the sensor, it has actually reduced it, but made the individual pixels bigger. It has done t...
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW