If you’ve ever taken extended video with your phone, you know that the results can get shaky and annoying – especially when walking around. Feiyu’s G4 Plus mount for smartphone gets rid of all such vibration by using three gyroscopes and motion senso...
Selling a new phone by focusing on the camera is not a new thing and we’ve been impressed in the past: Nokia’s Lumia’s did some great things (which masked Windows Phone’s deficiencies) while Apple’s 6S Plus also did some great things with Dynamic Ran...
Ricoh Theta S review
There is a wide body, extra controls, and a hinged viewfinder that can be directed upwards. All of these features immediately point to the fact that the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 is for experienced hands, rather than users only now getting their feet w...
When hopping from a compact camera (or a phone) to a more serious kit for your photography, your best choices are a small, mirrorless camera, or an entry-level digital SLR. Both of these types of cameras give you scope to use different lenses and man...
Nikon has a nifty camera to offer you if you want something small, yet flexible as far as lens selection and manual controls are concerned. It’s called the Nikon 1 J5, and it’s part of the mirrorless camera surge that’s occurred over the last few yea...
The EOS M3 represents a camera category that tries to do away with bulk and excessive size, offering instead plenty of photographic capability and flexibility in a body that can be more easily transported than a digital SLR. At the same time, it aims...
Canon’s PowerShot SX530 HS may look and feel rather clunky, but it’s a versatile camera that packs a massive zoom lens and some good ease-of-use features. We like to call it an all-round camera, simply because you can use it for portraits (people and...
Samsung's NX500 mirrorless camera is a rare unit. It possesses an almost impeccable balance of wonderful picture quality that will please experienced photographers, along with a control layout and menu system that will appeal to users making the leap...
It may not be a large and bulky digital SLR, but the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II is a heavy hitting camera that's designed especially for those of you who desire advanced controls -- controls of the sort that can tailor almost every single aspect of yo...
The main point to remember about Panasonic’s Lumix DMC-FT30 Tough camera is that it’s very small and easy to carry with you on all types of adventures, whether they are on land on water.
With a 42x optical zoom lens, Canon's PowerShot SX520 HS is greatly capable of bringing distance objects very close. Consider it if you want a camera to take on holidays, or simply if you just want a versatile everyday camera to capture moments with ...
How small can an interchangeable lens camera get before the benefits of being able to change lens are outweighed by the relatively cramped nature of the body? That’s what we kept thinking as we used the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5, which is a Micro Four ...
For the 2015 version of its Travel Zoom camera, the Lumix DMC-TZ70, Panasonic has done something a bit different. Rather than boosting the megapixel count of the sensor, it has actually reduced it, but made the individual pixels bigger. It has done t...
Compact cameras that can easily fit in your pocket are no longer confined to 'point-and-shoot' status. With a camera like the Canon Powershot G7X, the capability is there for you to take the reigns of the exposure completely, rather than just making ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC