The Nikon CoolPix S640 is a standard, pocket-sized point-and-shoot digital camera. It's an ideal camera for social happy snappers, and its quick start-up time makes it great for when you need to whip a camera out of a pocket or handbag to capture a s...
Sony's Cyber-shot DSC-TX7 is designed for people who want a slim compact camera that can be carried effortlessly in a pocket or purse. It's capable of shooting 1080p video in addition to capturing still photos, and it does away with control buttons; ...
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W380 is a compact digital camera which is packed to the brim with features and many intelligent functions. Going by the specs alone, we are impressed and let's quickly check out how it fares against the competition.
Ricoh's CX3 is a compact digital camera for users who want something largely automatic and comfortable to use. It's a light camera with a big, 10.7x optical zoom lens and a 10-megapixel CMOS sensor. It feels well built and looks stylish, and its imag...
The Canon EOS 550D is a brand new entry-level digital SLR camera that slots in just above the EOS 500D and just below the EOS 50D in Canon's range.
Panasonic recently unveiled its new range of Lumix digital cameras — its biggest range of models to date. The company showcased 13 new models including two new TZ 'travel series' point-and-shoot cameras. We took the new Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10...
The Nikon CoolPix S570 is a 12.1-megapixel, point-and-shoot digital camera with some nifty features. It's ideal for people who wouldn't be comfortable with a more complex model, and for $249 you get a camera that's also stylish.
The Olympus Pen E-P2 is a Micro Four Thirds-based digital camera with a 12.3-megapixel CMOS sensor and a knack for capturing supremely detailed images. It's a wonderful piece of technology for photography enthusiasts who want a compact digital camera...
The durable and compact Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP8 point-and-shoot camera offers an ultraquiet, recessed lens that focuses very quickly, but you'll need to make sure that its design works for you.
The Ricoh GXR camera system features a new concept for consumer digital photography equipment. The GXR digital camera allows users to swap out not only lenses, but lenses with built-in sensors. An imaging sensor is not built into the GXR's body; inst...
The Nikon Coolpix P90 is the type of digital camera you can buy when a standard compact camera doesn't have enough zoom and an SLR is just too much kit and overly cumbersome for your needs. It's an advanced compact camera with a very big lens and alt...
The Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR is about as compact as cameras get, yet it somehow serves up a 10X-optical-zoom lens (spanning from 27mm to 270mm), dual image stabilisation, and a 10-megapixel sensor.
The Olympus Mju Tough 6010 is a 12-megapixel compact digital camera with a 3.6x zoom lens. It's a ruggedised camera that can survive a 1.5m drop, a stint in -10 degrees Celsius, or a dunk in water up to three metres deep — perfect for traveller...
In its warm brown wooden frame, the Kodak EasyShare D830 easily blends in with any other frames arranged on your desk or coffee table.
Transcend keeps pushing genres with the PF730. Like the earlier Transcend 720, the PF730 ($129) is not only a digital photo frame, but also a video player, an alarm clock, a calendar, and an MP3 player.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW