Canon's EOS 550D digital SLR camera is a marvel: it represents a product that makes very few sacrifices in image quality in order to satisfy mainstream users after something affordable. It is aimed users new to the digital SLR category, yet its speci...
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Canon IXUS 210 IS Touch is one of the best and most intuitive to use compact digital cameras on the market at the moment. It's for those who want a light digital camera with a little bit of flair that's very solidly built and can take great pictu...
The Nikon CoolPix S640 is a standard, pocket-sized point-and-shoot digital camera. It's an ideal camera for social happy snappers, and its quick start-up time makes it great for when you need to whip a camera out of a pocket or handbag to capture a s...
Sony's Cyber-shot DSC-TX7 is designed for people who want a slim compact camera that can be carried effortlessly in a pocket or purse. It's capable of shooting 1080p video in addition to capturing still photos, and it does away with control buttons; ...
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W380 is a compact digital camera which is packed to the brim with features and many intelligent functions. Going by the specs alone, we are impressed and let's quickly check out how it fares against the competition.
Ricoh's CX3 is a compact digital camera for users who want something largely automatic and comfortable to use. It's a light camera with a big, 10.7x optical zoom lens and a 10-megapixel CMOS sensor. It feels well built and looks stylish, and its imag...
The Canon EOS 550D is a brand new entry-level digital SLR camera that slots in just above the EOS 500D and just below the EOS 50D in Canon's range.
Panasonic recently unveiled its new range of Lumix digital cameras — its biggest range of models to date. The company showcased 13 new models including two new TZ 'travel series' point-and-shoot cameras. We took the new Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10...
The Nikon CoolPix S570 is a 12.1-megapixel, point-and-shoot digital camera with some nifty features. It's ideal for people who wouldn't be comfortable with a more complex model, and for $249 you get a camera that's also stylish.
The Olympus Pen E-P2 is a Micro Four Thirds-based digital camera with a 12.3-megapixel CMOS sensor and a knack for capturing supremely detailed images. It's a wonderful piece of technology for photography enthusiasts who want a compact digital camera...
The durable and compact Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP8 point-and-shoot camera offers an ultraquiet, recessed lens that focuses very quickly, but you'll need to make sure that its design works for you.
The Ricoh GXR camera system features a new concept for consumer digital photography equipment. The GXR digital camera allows users to swap out not only lenses, but lenses with built-in sensors. An imaging sensor is not built into the GXR's body; inst...
The Nikon Coolpix P90 is the type of digital camera you can buy when a standard compact camera doesn't have enough zoom and an SLR is just too much kit and overly cumbersome for your needs. It's an advanced compact camera with a very big lens and alt...
The Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR is about as compact as cameras get, yet it somehow serves up a 10X-optical-zoom lens (spanning from 27mm to 270mm), dual image stabilisation, and a 10-megapixel sensor.
The Olympus Mju Tough 6010 is a 12-megapixel compact digital camera with a 3.6x zoom lens. It's a ruggedised camera that can survive a 1.5m drop, a stint in -10 degrees Celsius, or a dunk in water up to three metres deep — perfect for traveller...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTIMO Change Manager - EclipseNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- CCDevops EngineerNSW