Canon's EOS 550D digital SLR camera is a marvel: it represents a product that makes very few sacrifices in image quality in order to satisfy mainstream users after something affordable. It is aimed users new to the digital SLR category, yet its speci...
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Canon IXUS 210 IS Touch is one of the best and most intuitive to use compact digital cameras on the market at the moment. It's for those who want a light digital camera with a little bit of flair that's very solidly built and can take great pictu...
The Nikon CoolPix S640 is a standard, pocket-sized point-and-shoot digital camera. It's an ideal camera for social happy snappers, and its quick start-up time makes it great for when you need to whip a camera out of a pocket or handbag to capture a s...
Sony's Cyber-shot DSC-TX7 is designed for people who want a slim compact camera that can be carried effortlessly in a pocket or purse. It's capable of shooting 1080p video in addition to capturing still photos, and it does away with control buttons; ...
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W380 is a compact digital camera which is packed to the brim with features and many intelligent functions. Going by the specs alone, we are impressed and let's quickly check out how it fares against the competition.
Ricoh's CX3 is a compact digital camera for users who want something largely automatic and comfortable to use. It's a light camera with a big, 10.7x optical zoom lens and a 10-megapixel CMOS sensor. It feels well built and looks stylish, and its imag...
The Canon EOS 550D is a brand new entry-level digital SLR camera that slots in just above the EOS 500D and just below the EOS 50D in Canon's range.
Panasonic recently unveiled its new range of Lumix digital cameras — its biggest range of models to date. The company showcased 13 new models including two new TZ 'travel series' point-and-shoot cameras. We took the new Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10...
The Nikon CoolPix S570 is a 12.1-megapixel, point-and-shoot digital camera with some nifty features. It's ideal for people who wouldn't be comfortable with a more complex model, and for $249 you get a camera that's also stylish.
The Olympus Pen E-P2 is a Micro Four Thirds-based digital camera with a 12.3-megapixel CMOS sensor and a knack for capturing supremely detailed images. It's a wonderful piece of technology for photography enthusiasts who want a compact digital camera...
The durable and compact Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP8 point-and-shoot camera offers an ultraquiet, recessed lens that focuses very quickly, but you'll need to make sure that its design works for you.
The Ricoh GXR camera system features a new concept for consumer digital photography equipment. The GXR digital camera allows users to swap out not only lenses, but lenses with built-in sensors. An imaging sensor is not built into the GXR's body; inst...
The Nikon Coolpix P90 is the type of digital camera you can buy when a standard compact camera doesn't have enough zoom and an SLR is just too much kit and overly cumbersome for your needs. It's an advanced compact camera with a very big lens and alt...
The Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR is about as compact as cameras get, yet it somehow serves up a 10X-optical-zoom lens (spanning from 27mm to 270mm), dual image stabilisation, and a 10-megapixel sensor.
The Olympus Mju Tough 6010 is a 12-megapixel compact digital camera with a 3.6x zoom lens. It's a ruggedised camera that can survive a 1.5m drop, a stint in -10 degrees Celsius, or a dunk in water up to three metres deep — perfect for traveller...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC