In its warm brown wooden frame, the Kodak EasyShare D830 easily blends in with any other frames arranged on your desk or coffee table.
Digital Cameras - Reviews
Transcend keeps pushing genres with the PF730. Like the earlier Transcend 720, the PF730 ($129) is not only a digital photo frame, but also a video player, an alarm clock, a calendar, and an MP3 player.
The relatively compact Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 is quite simply one of the best fixed-lens cameras out there for both stills and HD video. If you can deal with slightly grainy, non-1080p video footage (the FZ35's video resolution maxes out at 720p), ...
The Olympus Mju 7020 is a 12-megapixel digital compact camera designed with the creative point-and-shooter in mind. It distinguishes itself from other compact cameras courtesy of a 3in LCD and 7x optical zoom lens (most cameras in this price range of...
It may not be a DSLR, but the FinePix S200EXR is the sort of advanced point-and-shoot camera that's an enthusiast's dream. With a layout that mimics a typical SLR's design, it offers superb handling, megazoom reach, advanced exposure control, and onl...
Sony's Cyber-shot DSC-TX1 is a super-slim, 10.2-megapixel 'fashion' camera with the company's latest Exmor-R image sensor, which offers improved performance in dim lighting.
The Canon PowerShot G11 is an advanced compact camera you can turn to if you don’t want to buy a digital SLR. Despite its small size, it has a lot of SLR-like features, such as the ability to change exposure settings on the fly. Of course you can’t s...
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX1 is a compact digital camera with a 5x zoom lens and a new Exmor-R CMOS sensor. It takes better photos in dim lighting than many other compacts we have tested and has a reasonably competent lens, but overall photo quality i...
Canon's EOS 7D digital SLR is designed for users who want fast shooting performance. That means sports photographers, nature photographers, and basically anyone who needs to freeze-frame a fast-moving subject. It has a crisp-sounding shutter, a sturd...
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS42 is an entry-level compact digital camera aimed at casual photographers and shoppers on a budget.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS62R is a cheap, 10-megapixel point-and-shoot digital camera that captures surprisingly vibrant photos. It's easy for novices to just select its fully automatic Intelligent Auto mode and shoot away.
The 24X optical-zoom Pentax X70 is one of the lightest, smallest megazoom cameras on the market, but it maintains "bigness" where it should: in the lens.
Priced affordably at US$450 including an 18-55mm kit lens, the 10.2-megapixel Pentax K2000 may tempt quite a few people to jump into the digital SLR pool. Though the supposed niche for the K2000 consists of consumers new to the DSLR market, the camer...
Panasonic's LUMIX DMC-GF1-K is a compact, easy to use, and definitely stylish D-SLR-like camera.
Samsung's ST550 is the first compact digital camera on the market to feature two LCD screens. It's squarely aimed at the MySpace/Facebook/Twitter crowd, who tend to create interesting self-portraits for profile pictures. The quality of photos taken w...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- FTData AnalystQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW