Ricoh's CX2 digital camera packs a 10.7x zoom lens into a body that's 6cm tall, 3cm thick and just over 10cm wide. It's perfect for anyone with a penchant for travelling: it will let you take wide-angle shots of famous landmarks, and can also snap a ...
Digital Cameras - Reviews
Neither bottom-of-the-range DSLR nor semi-professional tool, the Sony Alpha A380 digital camera is aimed squarely at family users and enthusiastic amateurs.
The Canon IXUS 120 IS is an ultra-stylish compact camera equipped with a 12.1-megapixel CCD sensor and a 5mm wide angle lens (28mm effective) with a 4x optical zoom. It comes with a brace of premium trimmings, including a Canon DiG!C 4 processor, opt...
The Fujifilm Finepix J30 is a compact point-and-shoot digital camera that takes reasonable pictures in its default mode. It's not a particularly innovative camera, though — apart from a good panorama mode and decent low ISO image quality, it do...
Though the pocket megazoom category of digital cameras is still brand-new, the good-looking Casio Exilim EX-H10 (US$300 as of 9/18/09) claims a subset of that subcategory all by itself. This compact, 10X-optical-zoom model emphasizes fun, beginner-fr...
It's easy to not get excited at the prospect of reviewing yet another advanced compact digital camera, but as soon as we switched on the Canon PowerShot SX20 IS, we had a hunch that this digital camera would be fun to use. And we were right!
Canon’s PowerShot SX120 IS is a marvel for anyone who wants a small camera with a big lens, as well as excellent low-light shooting capabilities. It’s perfect for almost any photo situation, including concerts and parties; and when you take into acco...
For the fledgling Micro Four-Thirds System, it may be fourth time lucky with the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1.
With a petite size and a relatively low price, the 10-megapixel Sony Alpha a330 builds on the strong foundation laid by its predecessor, the a300. Although this camera is clearly intended for the same new-to-digital-SLR crowd that the a300 targeted, ...
It’s hard not to like Kogan’s 8in WiFi Digital Photo Frame, with its glossy finish on the frame and its array of features. It’s one of the few photo frames on the market with wireless networking incorporated into its design, allowing you to connect t...
Panasonic’s LUMIX DMC-ZR1 is a 12-megapixel compact camera that packs an 8x zoom into its small body. It runs rings around most compact cameras when it comes to reach, and it’s also capable of capturing very clear and well toned pictures.
If you’re an enthusiast photographer and want to learn more about how to take photos in different situations, there is probably no better camera to get your hands on than Nikon’s D3000. It’s an inexpensive digital SLR camera with manual features, but...
While it may not be a digital SLR, the small and light Ricoh GR Digital III compact digital camera packs a couple SLR-like features.
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-GH1 is a Micro Four Thirds–based advanced digital camera that accepts interchangeable lenses (much like a digital SLR camera). It has an absolute glut of manual and automatic features.
As manufacturers produce more megazoom cameras with similarly astounding capabilities (the 26mm-to-624mm-equivalent lens that's now de rigueur comes to mind), pinpointing the features that make a camera unique becomes more difficult. For the Kodak Ea...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)ACT
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop/Laptop Deployment TechnicianNSW
- CCProduct Designer - UIACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- CCSenior Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)QLD
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- CCMid Level .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratNSW
- CCService Monitoring Specialist - Information SecurityVIC
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD