The sliding lens cover and a lack of physical menu buttons differentiate the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T900 from other compact digital cameras on the market — and it is definitely a compact camera. It's only 1.8cm thick, 10cm wide and 6.2cm tall, and...
Digital Cameras - Reviews
Sony's Cyber-shot DSC-W180 is a compact digital camera for users who want something that's simple to use easy to carry in a shirt or pants pocket. It has a 10.3-megapixel CCD sensor, a 2.7in LCD screen, a 35-105mm zoom lens, and it's a largely automa...
It may look like a product from a bygone era, but the Olympus Pen E-P1 is a digital camera that employs advanced technology. It's a small camera and can use multiple lenses (like an SLR camera). It also produces some amazing pictures.
Panasonic's LUMIX DMC-FS7 is a compact digital camera that's simple to use, and it takes excellent photos. It has a minimal set of controls, it's small enough to slide into a side pocket, and it's well suited to taking photos at parties and other cas...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FS15 is a 12-megapixel digital camera that packs a 5x zoom lens and good optical image stabilisation into a thin, well-built body. Up against stiff competition from the [[artnid:304195|Canon IXUS 100 IS|Review: Canon IXUS 100 ...
The Kodak EasyShare M340 is a 10.2-megapixel point-and-shoot digital camera equipped with a 3x optical zoom lens (and a 5x digital zoom).
The Sony DSC-T90 is a 12.1 megapixel ultra-compact digital camera with a 4x optical zoom lens and a large, 3in touch-screen LCD. Despite its slim design it is easy to use and the images that it produces are well balanced and vibrant.
Samsung's NV24HD strays a long way from the conventional design of a compact digital camera. It offers a couple of features that aren't found on other compact digital cameras, such as a dedicated dial for selecting the photo style you want, and it al...
The Kodak EasyShare M320 is an entry-level compact camera that has been designed for basic point-and-shoot situations. It comes equipped with a 9.2-megapixel CCD sensor, a 3x optical zoom lens and a small handful of consumer-friendly features.
A mid-range digital camera is often the best choice for a user who wants an easy to use device but one that will also let them change settings when they want to get creative. Canon's PowerShot SX200 IS is exactly that type of camera. It's the middle ...
FujiFilm's Finepix F60fd is the entry-level offering in the company’s ‘F’ series of midrange compact cameras. It combines a 3x optical zoom (35-105mm) lens, a 12-megapixel sensor and a 3in LCD display — all in an attractive, pocket-sized body. ...
The Transcend 720 does seem serious about transcending genres. Not only is it a digital photo frame, but it is also an FM radio, a video player, and an MP3 player. The device's built-in 2GB of memory makes it easy to amass a big collection without us...
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX1 is one of the new hybrid digital still cameras that can be used to shoot good quality video. At its core, the Cyber-shot DSC-HX1 is an advanced compact camera, but it's capable of shooting video at the full high-definition...
As one would expect from D-Link--a company known for its networking products--its picture frame (US$210) is Wi-Fi-enabled. This 800-by-480-pixel, 10-inch frame comes with a snap-on white border, but I preferred the all-black, modern look. The D-Link ...
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W230 is a 12.1-megapixel compact camera equipped with a 4x optical zoom lens. While image quality is acceptably decent, its main strengths lie in its enlarged 3in display and wide-angle lens. These help to distinguish the Cybe...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCWintel EngineerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- FTTest LeadQLD
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant SydneyNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportWA
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW