Eye-Fi is a brand of Secure Digital memory card that adds wireless connectivity to the mix so you send photos from your digital camera straight to the web for backup or display. This means you can share your photos with the wider world very easily an...
The Fujifilm Finepix Z30 is an entry-level compact camera equipped with a 3x optical zoom lens and 10-megapixel CCD sensor. Its primary selling point is probably its affordable price tag – which is unfortunate, as there are plenty of cheaper, better ...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ7 digital camera is a pocket powerhouse for the frequent traveller who wants to shoot high quality still images as well as above average videos. If it wasn't for a couple of design quirks, it would be a five star camera.
Those of you who want to make the move from a compact camera to a digital SLR but are worried about the learning curve and the bulkier size of SLRs should check out the 12.3-megapixel Olympus E-620.
The Olympus SP-590UZ is an advanced compact digital camera with a 12-megapixel sensor and a 26x zoom lens.
The Samsung WB500 is a 10.2-megapixel compact camera aimed at enthusiasts with a penchant for panoramas. Its main claim to fame is its 24mm wide-angle lens with a powerful 10x optical zoom -- the first of its kind in the compact realm if Samsung is t...
The Samsung ST50 is an ultra-slim digital camera with a smart picture mode. Unfortunately, the 12.1-megapixel sensor and 3x zoom lens are mediocre, with the end result being picture quality that is surpassed by other manufacturers’ slim cameras.
The Canon IXUS 100 IS is an ultra-compact digital camera designed with the social photographer in mind. It shares much in common with the Canon IXUS 990 IS, including a 12.1-megapixel CCD sensor, optical image stabiliser and a 720p high-definition mo...
The Canon IXUS 990 IS is a deluxe compact camera equipped with a 12.1-megapixel CCD sensor. As the premium model in Canon’s IXUS range, it comes with some extraordinary features, including a 5x optical zoom lens (the highest of any IXUS camera to dat...
From the clear images it snaps to its design, from its button placement to the accessories available for it, Canon has got a lot of things right with the ruggedised PowerShot D10 digital camera. It is a great feat considering it is the company’s firs...
Canon's EOS 500D replaces the EOS 400D in the company's digital SLR line-up, slotting in between the EOS 450D and the EOS 40D. It's not exactly an entry-level digital SLR, but it's a pretty good option for anyone looking to make the leap from an adva...
For $699, Panasonic brings you the LUMIX DMC-FT1, which you can drop on the ground, in the snow, in the water and on the sand, without damaging it. It's the company's first toughened camera, and the only rugged camera on the market to date that's als...
The Samsung ES15 is a cheap and compact digital camera that offers decent imaging performance and some interesting inbuilt features.
It may be a small digital camera, but the Olympus Mju 9000 packs a stack of features, a 12-megapixel CCD sensor and a telephoto zoom lens. This makes it a versatile camera that's suitable for shooting anything from portraits to landscapes, but it doe...
The Canon IXUS 95 IS is a small and fun to use compact digital camera that's best suited for situations where you don't want to lug something big and heavy around. It's perfect for parties, clubs and concerts, but it doesn't give you full control ove...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW