Eye-Fi is a brand of Secure Digital memory card that adds wireless connectivity to the mix so you send photos from your digital camera straight to the web for backup or display. This means you can share your photos with the wider world very easily an...
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Fujifilm Finepix Z30 is an entry-level compact camera equipped with a 3x optical zoom lens and 10-megapixel CCD sensor. Its primary selling point is probably its affordable price tag – which is unfortunate, as there are plenty of cheaper, better ...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ7 digital camera is a pocket powerhouse for the frequent traveller who wants to shoot high quality still images as well as above average videos. If it wasn't for a couple of design quirks, it would be a five star camera.
Those of you who want to make the move from a compact camera to a digital SLR but are worried about the learning curve and the bulkier size of SLRs should check out the 12.3-megapixel Olympus E-620.
The Olympus SP-590UZ is an advanced compact digital camera with a 12-megapixel sensor and a 26x zoom lens.
The Samsung WB500 is a 10.2-megapixel compact camera aimed at enthusiasts with a penchant for panoramas. Its main claim to fame is its 24mm wide-angle lens with a powerful 10x optical zoom -- the first of its kind in the compact realm if Samsung is t...
The Samsung ST50 is an ultra-slim digital camera with a smart picture mode. Unfortunately, the 12.1-megapixel sensor and 3x zoom lens are mediocre, with the end result being picture quality that is surpassed by other manufacturers’ slim cameras.
The Canon IXUS 100 IS is an ultra-compact digital camera designed with the social photographer in mind. It shares much in common with the Canon IXUS 990 IS, including a 12.1-megapixel CCD sensor, optical image stabiliser and a 720p high-definition mo...
The Canon IXUS 990 IS is a deluxe compact camera equipped with a 12.1-megapixel CCD sensor. As the premium model in Canon’s IXUS range, it comes with some extraordinary features, including a 5x optical zoom lens (the highest of any IXUS camera to dat...
From the clear images it snaps to its design, from its button placement to the accessories available for it, Canon has got a lot of things right with the ruggedised PowerShot D10 digital camera. It is a great feat considering it is the company’s firs...
Canon's EOS 500D replaces the EOS 400D in the company's digital SLR line-up, slotting in between the EOS 450D and the EOS 40D. It's not exactly an entry-level digital SLR, but it's a pretty good option for anyone looking to make the leap from an adva...
For $699, Panasonic brings you the LUMIX DMC-FT1, which you can drop on the ground, in the snow, in the water and on the sand, without damaging it. It's the company's first toughened camera, and the only rugged camera on the market to date that's als...
The Samsung ES15 is a cheap and compact digital camera that offers decent imaging performance and some interesting inbuilt features.
It may be a small digital camera, but the Olympus Mju 9000 packs a stack of features, a 12-megapixel CCD sensor and a telephoto zoom lens. This makes it a versatile camera that's suitable for shooting anything from portraits to landscapes, but it doe...
The Canon IXUS 95 IS is a small and fun to use compact digital camera that's best suited for situations where you don't want to lug something big and heavy around. It's perfect for parties, clubs and concerts, but it doesn't give you full control ove...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!SA
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantNSW
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC