Innovative HTC has made a point of focussing on photography with its range of smartphones. Over the years, the Taiwanese company has introduced smartphone cameras that take 3D photos, work well in low-light situations, and can even change the point o...
Nikon's glossy, burgundy coloured D3300 digital SLR is for those of you who are just starting your journey into more advanced photography. It's a small unit as far as D-SLRs are concerned, and while it doesn't have the extensive manual controls of a ...
When the original 7D was released five years ago, the message was strong that this was a camera for a photographer (or indeed an adventurer) who wanted fast frame rates at an acceptable price point. With the EOS 7D Mark II, that message is now even s...
The styling of the AW120 is on the subtle side. From afar it looks like an ordinary compact camera, which means you can take it white-water rafting and then to a wedding.
Mirrorless, interchangeable lens cameras from Nikon and Canon haven’t set the world on fire. Products from the likes of Olympus, Fujifilm, Sony, and Panasonic have all made the category a threat to traditional digital SLRs, the market in which Nikon ...
Panasonic’s DMC-GH4 is a serious camera that’s designed for the most creative of minds. It’s a Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens camera that packs not only an excellent ability to capture stills, but also the ability to record ultra-high ...
The temptation to make interchangeable lens cameras even smaller has been too strong for Samsung to resist, so here we have the NX Mini: it has the body of a compact camera, but it doesn’t have a fixed lens. It’s an idea that, if executed correctly, ...
Canon's EOS 1200D camera is designed to get you started in the world of digital SLR photography, and is a sensible step up if you haven't used such a camera before and want to upgrade from a compact or phone device. It's one of the cheapest DSLR bodi...
The Leica T is the type of camera that can make you feel underdressed. It will make you kick off your Air Max sneakers in favour of some fresh Julius Marlow boots. It will make you ditch polo shirts for tucked-in button-downs, and it will make you wa...
At the heart of Sony's small Cyber-shot RX100 III is a 20-megapixel sensor that can capture images at a quality level that's usually reserved for bulky digital SLRs. That's the major distinction between this compact camera and competing models; it's ...
Panasonic is making sure that its new high-end cameras have the ability to capture ultra-high definition (or 4K) video. We first saw this with the Lumix DMC-GH4, and it now continues with the release of the more mainstream Lumix DMC-FZ1000. It makes ...
The compact camera category isn’t as popular as it used to be since smartphones took off, but there is still a need for a proper camera if you want to do things such as play with a zoom lens and change the depth-of-field in your shots. Nikon’s Coolpi...
Sony's a5000 is one of the smallest and lightest interchangeable lens cameras that you will find, and these are its big drawcards. Its body is not bigger than a typical mid-to-high-end compact camera, yet it contains a lens mount that can accept diff...
Canon's PowerShot G1X Mark II camera has received a makeover like no other when you compare it to the original G1X. The body has been tweaked to accommodate a bigger lens fixture, and the overall balance of the camera has changed dramatically. It fee...
Fujifilm's X-T1 isn't the usual auto-mode fare that you might be used to seeing from mainstream cameras. Instead, it’s a manual camera with tactile controls that will let you take complete ownership over each exposure. It can be intimidating to use a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia