Nikon’s D7100 has some big shoes to fill. We’ve been using a Nikon D7000 since its launch in December 2010, and even now it’s one of our go-to camera recommendations. The D7100 is an evolutionary upgrade of our long-standing favourite, but it’s a big...
Samsung's NX300 is an interchangeable lens camera that offers a lot more than just traditional photography to be undertaken. It's referred to by Samsung as a 'Smart Camera', which means it has plenty of built-in aids to enhance and edit your photos, ...
The Panasonic LUMIX GX7 caught our attention when it was announced -- it’s got basically every must-have feature in a compact system camera, integrated into a body that’s properly compact.
Canon has always been an easy choice for entry-level digital SLR cameras, combining low prices with good feature-sets and impressive image quality in its basic EOS range. Nikon has recently taken the crown with its D3200, though -- Canon’s response h...
If you want to buy a camera with a lot of zoom, you don’t have a great deal of choice. Most decent super-zoom cameras are big, with bodies that mimic digital SLRs in design and size. Sony’s Cyber-shot DSC-HX50V (or just ‘HX50’) is out to challenge t...
If you're looking for a simple digital SLR camera, perhaps even your first digital SLR camera, Canon's EOS 700D is ideal. It comes in a relatively small size, it has an easy control scheme, and it will allow you to take impressive photos from the get...
Taking photos with a full-frame camera is an amazing experience. Shots just look so much wider and more fulfilling thanks to the bigger sensor. It used to be that you had to pay big bucks to get yourself a full-frame camera, but thanks to Canon, you ...
Sony has less history in the camera market than most of its competitors -- it hasn’t been around as long as Olympus, and it doesn’t have the digital SLR history of Canon or Nikon. Recently, the company has been bravely trying new concepts -- and some...
In recent years, the compact digital camera market has catered more and more towards enthusiast photographers. With occasional and amateur photographers largely catered for with a few entry-level models and almost every smartphone, companies like Oly...
Samsung's WB250F is a compact camera with built-in Wi-Fi that's designed to appeal to users who want to share high quality photos while on the go. But there are rough edges in the implementation of the camera's wireless functions, which can make it s...
It’s been a long time since Fujifilm had anything to do with the professional or enthusiast-level digital camera market. The S5 Pro from 2006 was based on Nikon’s semi-professional D200 DX-crop camera, but added Fuji’s signature excellent colour perf...
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-G5 is the successor to last year's Lumix DMC-G3. It retains many of the key features of that camera, such as the 16-megapixel Live MOS sensor, built-in electronic viewfinder (EVF) and flash, and, of course, a small body. It's a ...
Olympus really impressed us with the XZ-1 -- it was a compact camera built around a great lens, with a good feature-set and plenty of controls. The Stylus XZ-2 builds on the same formula with an updated image sensor, a more easily hand-held design, a...
Panasonic’s first GF-series mirrorless large-sensor digital camera, the DMC-GF1, got a warm reception from enthusiasts that loved its lightweight body, intuitive controls and menu layout, and lack of bulky reflex mirror.
The Lytro is a camera unlike any other camera that we have ever used, both due to its form and its function. It's designed with a special lens that is capable of capturing all of the light rays in a scene, regardless of that light's direction (this i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW