The Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR is a compact camera with lots of power in the engine room, so to speak, and it's also a model that has been blessed with good looks. Lots of curves, attention to detail, as well as a firm build quality, make it a desirabl...
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Pentax K-01 camera offers a unique style and shooting experience compared to other interchangeable lens cameras on the Australian market. It’s a chunky camera with a size and weight that belie the mirrorless technology within, but it’s chunky in ...
Eye-Fi SD cards are memory cards that feature a tiny built-in wireless adapter, but you would never know this just by looking at them. They look just like a standard SD card, but they make it possible for you to transfer your photos to a computer, or...
Olympus reached back to its design roots when crafting the new OM-D E-M5 micro four thirds camera. The original OM line of film SLRs was known for its rich feature set and stylish, compact design. Now, released as a digital body, the first offering i...
Panasonic's LUMIX DMC-SZ7 is a small everyday camera that can be easily carried with you anywhere you go. It's the type of camera you can pocket and then whip out at a moment's notice to snap an opportune pic -- and it'll do a much better job than yo...
Panasonic's Lumix TZ30 is hard to beat if you're looking for a camera that can do it all, yet still fit in your pocket. It's a 14-megapixel camera with a 20x optical zoom lens and it features both automatic and manual controls; you can let the camera...
One of three Wi-Fi-enabled Samsung cameras announced at this year's CES, the WB150F brings connected features into the realm of pocket megazooms with an 18X-optical-zoom lens that ranges from 24mm wide-angle to 432mm telephoto.
The Canon PowerShot G1X is a bulky little compact camera that has capabilities beyond a typical compact camera. It's designed appeal to those of you want to take control of your exposures easily, and extensively.
The Panasonic GX1 is a 16-megapixel interchangeable lens camera that works with Micro Four Thirds-based lenses. It's designed to be compact and comfortable to use and we think it succeeds on both those counts. Not only that, it's capable of capturing...
Olympus PEN cameras are lovely little things that combine the benefits of digital SLR functionality with the portability of a compact camera, and they also feature striking good looks. The PEN E-PM1 Mini is a little smaller than a regular Olympus PEN...
Panasonic's newest tough camera, the Lumix DMC-FT4, is waterproof to 12m and drop-proof from 2m. It's also freeze-proof, dust-proof and somewhat idiot-proof.
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ30 is the successor to the LUMIX DMC-TZ20 at the top of the company's Travel Zoom product range and it will go on sale in Australia during April with a retail price of $499. It has a 14-megapixel MOS sensor in it, along with...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ47 looks very similar to the more expensive LUMIX FZ150, albeit missing its flash hot-shoe and with a slightly squarer body. It’s $150 less expensive, too, but still has a reasonably high retail price of $649. If you need a ...
The Sony NEX-7 has an interesting lineage: it’s the top model in the second generation of Sony’s NEX interchangeable lens camera system, a group of cameras focused on good image quality without the bulky controls and steep learning curve of a digital...
Panasonic's LUMIX DMC-G3 is a slightly smaller Micro Four Thirds-based camera than its predecessor, the DMC-G2, but it's no less potent. It comes with a 16-megapixel sensor, which gives it the ability to capture crisp photos, and it's a fast camera t...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) Technical Team LeaderACT
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW