The PEN Lite E-PL3 is a Micro Four Thirds camera that's aimed at users who want a simple, yet highly capable interchangeable lens camera that can be used effectively in either automatic or manual shooting modes.
Digital Cameras - Reviews
Nikon's ruggedised, 'all weather' AW100 camera is lots of fun to use no matter the weather or your environment. It's waterproof to 10m, drop-proof from 1.5m and it also has a built-in GPS and world map so that the coordinates of your photos are recor...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ150 is an advanced super-zoom camera that we think is perfect for anyone who wants a lot of versatility from a relatively compact unit. It features a 12-megapixel sensor and a massive 25-600mm (35mm equivalent) zoom lens. It...
The Ricoh GR DIGITAL IV is designed to appeal to camera enthusiasts who are looking for a compact unit that's unlike most mainstream models. It features a 28mm prime lens with an f/1.9 aperture, manual controls as well as lots of control customisatio...
We took the Olympus PEN E-PL3 for a spin around Sydney's Sculpture by the Sea
Stephanie Gilmore brightens up a gloomy Bondi beach as she poses for photographers with her trusty Nikon Coolpix AW100.
We're going to say this right at the start: the 10.1-megapixel Nikon 1 V1 is capable of producing excellent images through its two standard kit lenses. Colours turn out vibrant, details are crisp and the camera gets the exposure right more often than...
The race to see who can cram the most megapixels into an APS-C sized sensor is so far being won by Sony. The company's mid-range SLT-A65VK boasts no less than a 24.3-megapixel sensor, which is overkill if all you want is a camera to take pictures tha...
The Sony Alpha SLT-A35 is an entry-level digital camera. It’s half-way between a digital SLR camera like the Canon EOS 600D and a mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera like the Olympus E-P3, because it has a 1‘pellicle’ mirror -- it can focus as fas...
The PEN E-P3 is the third generation Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus. It's larger than a compact camera, smaller than a digital SLR, yet it's packed with features from both camps and has a style all its own.
The Olympus Tough TG-810 is designed to resist the hardships of life in all kinds of places. It’s dustproof, waterproof, scratchproof, smashproof, and freezeproof.
The Olympus TOUGH TG-310 is an entry-level rugged camera that's perfect for the beach and any other general outdoor adventure. It can survive drops from 1.5m and can withstand underwater pressure down to 3m. It's also dust-proof and freeze-proof, but...
The Olympus XZ-1 is positively fun to use. It's one of those cameras that makes you want to go out and take photos. A lot of that has to do with its size, which is compact; yet despite its small dimensions, it also contains relatively easy to use man...
The GE PJ1 serves as both a digital camera and a projector. It can be used to project just-taken pictures or it can be used in conjunction with the supplied cables and software to project the contents of a computer screen. The problem is that it can'...
The Samsung NX11 is an interchangeable lens camera with a 14.6-megapixel APS-C sized sensor and a relatively compact body size. It's the type of camera to go for if you want something slightly smaller than a traditional digital SLR, yet still want to...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCTableau ConsultantVIC
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCTest AnalystWA
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW