The Ricoh GR DIGITAL IV is designed to appeal to camera enthusiasts who are looking for a compact unit that's unlike most mainstream models. It features a 28mm prime lens with an f/1.9 aperture, manual controls as well as lots of control customisatio...
We took the Olympus PEN E-PL3 for a spin around Sydney's Sculpture by the Sea
Stephanie Gilmore brightens up a gloomy Bondi beach as she poses for photographers with her trusty Nikon Coolpix AW100.
We're going to say this right at the start: the 10.1-megapixel Nikon 1 V1 is capable of producing excellent images through its two standard kit lenses. Colours turn out vibrant, details are crisp and the camera gets the exposure right more often than...
The race to see who can cram the most megapixels into an APS-C sized sensor is so far being won by Sony. The company's mid-range SLT-A65VK boasts no less than a 24.3-megapixel sensor, which is overkill if all you want is a camera to take pictures tha...
The Sony Alpha SLT-A35 is an entry-level digital camera. It’s half-way between a digital SLR camera like the Canon EOS 600D and a mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera like the Olympus E-P3, because it has a 1‘pellicle’ mirror -- it can focus as fas...
The PEN E-P3 is the third generation Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus. It's larger than a compact camera, smaller than a digital SLR, yet it's packed with features from both camps and has a style all its own.
The Olympus Tough TG-810 is designed to resist the hardships of life in all kinds of places. It’s dustproof, waterproof, scratchproof, smashproof, and freezeproof.
The Olympus TOUGH TG-310 is an entry-level rugged camera that's perfect for the beach and any other general outdoor adventure. It can survive drops from 1.5m and can withstand underwater pressure down to 3m. It's also dust-proof and freeze-proof, but...
The Olympus XZ-1 is positively fun to use. It's one of those cameras that makes you want to go out and take photos. A lot of that has to do with its size, which is compact; yet despite its small dimensions, it also contains relatively easy to use man...
The GE PJ1 serves as both a digital camera and a projector. It can be used to project just-taken pictures or it can be used in conjunction with the supplied cables and software to project the contents of a computer screen. The problem is that it can'...
The Samsung NX11 is an interchangeable lens camera with a 14.6-megapixel APS-C sized sensor and a relatively compact body size. It's the type of camera to go for if you want something slightly smaller than a traditional digital SLR, yet still want to...
The Nikon Coolpix L120 is a relatively cheap megazoom camera that's dead simple to use. There is nothing difficult about this camera at all — simply point it, adjust the zoom if it tickles your fancy, and press the shutter button. The camera wi...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH2 is a compact camera that's simple to operate and it has a decent set of features for its sub-$200 price. You get a 14-megapixel sensor, a 28mm wide angle lens with a 4x zoom, and built-in image stabilisation. However, its ...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH27 is a compact digital camera that gets the job done for general-purpose photography, but we feel it could have been a lot better with some changes to controls. Its lens is a good quality Leica-branded 8x zoom which operate...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW