Nikon's ruggedised, 'all weather' AW100 camera is lots of fun to use no matter the weather or your environment. It's waterproof to 10m, drop-proof from 1.5m and it also has a built-in GPS and world map so that the coordinates of your photos are recor...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ150 is an advanced super-zoom camera that we think is perfect for anyone who wants a lot of versatility from a relatively compact unit. It features a 12-megapixel sensor and a massive 25-600mm (35mm equivalent) zoom lens. It...
The Ricoh GR DIGITAL IV is designed to appeal to camera enthusiasts who are looking for a compact unit that's unlike most mainstream models. It features a 28mm prime lens with an f/1.9 aperture, manual controls as well as lots of control customisatio...
We took the Olympus PEN E-PL3 for a spin around Sydney's Sculpture by the Sea
Stephanie Gilmore brightens up a gloomy Bondi beach as she poses for photographers with her trusty Nikon Coolpix AW100.
We're going to say this right at the start: the 10.1-megapixel Nikon 1 V1 is capable of producing excellent images through its two standard kit lenses. Colours turn out vibrant, details are crisp and the camera gets the exposure right more often than...
The race to see who can cram the most megapixels into an APS-C sized sensor is so far being won by Sony. The company's mid-range SLT-A65VK boasts no less than a 24.3-megapixel sensor, which is overkill if all you want is a camera to take pictures tha...
The Sony Alpha SLT-A35 is an entry-level digital camera. It’s half-way between a digital SLR camera like the Canon EOS 600D and a mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera like the Olympus E-P3, because it has a 1‘pellicle’ mirror -- it can focus as fas...
The PEN E-P3 is the third generation Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus. It's larger than a compact camera, smaller than a digital SLR, yet it's packed with features from both camps and has a style all its own.
The Olympus Tough TG-810 is designed to resist the hardships of life in all kinds of places. It’s dustproof, waterproof, scratchproof, smashproof, and freezeproof.
The Olympus TOUGH TG-310 is an entry-level rugged camera that's perfect for the beach and any other general outdoor adventure. It can survive drops from 1.5m and can withstand underwater pressure down to 3m. It's also dust-proof and freeze-proof, but...
The Olympus XZ-1 is positively fun to use. It's one of those cameras that makes you want to go out and take photos. A lot of that has to do with its size, which is compact; yet despite its small dimensions, it also contains relatively easy to use man...
The GE PJ1 serves as both a digital camera and a projector. It can be used to project just-taken pictures or it can be used in conjunction with the supplied cables and software to project the contents of a computer screen. The problem is that it can'...
The Samsung NX11 is an interchangeable lens camera with a 14.6-megapixel APS-C sized sensor and a relatively compact body size. It's the type of camera to go for if you want something slightly smaller than a traditional digital SLR, yet still want to...
The Nikon Coolpix L120 is a relatively cheap megazoom camera that's dead simple to use. There is nothing difficult about this camera at all — simply point it, adjust the zoom if it tickles your fancy, and press the shutter button. The camera wi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160915/SSA/893Asia
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager XPLANNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC