The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH2 is a compact camera that's simple to operate and it has a decent set of features for its sub-$200 price. You get a 14-megapixel sensor, a 28mm wide angle lens with a 4x zoom, and built-in image stabilisation. However, its ...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH27 is a compact digital camera that gets the job done for general-purpose photography, but we feel it could have been a lot better with some changes to controls. Its lens is a good quality Leica-branded 8x zoom which operate...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH5 is a compact digital camera that's comfortable to hold and simple to operate. It has a large 16-megapixel sensor and a 28mm wide angle lens (f/3.5) with a 5x zoom. It's a convenient and fun camera that can be used for happ...
The Sony Cyber-shot W530 is a relatively cheap, very light and compact camera that's designed for users who want something simple to operate and easy to carry. It's very much a 'Facebook' camera in that its picture quality isn't great -- it's merely ...
The Nikon Coolpix P500 is a 12.1-megapixel 'compact' digital camera that packs a 36x zoom lens.
The Canon IXUS 220 HS is a 12-megapixel compact that's slim, well built and easy to use. It doesn't have a lot of manual features, so for the most part it's a true point-and-shoot camera, but you can fiddle with the ISO speed, focus mode, white balan...
Sony's Cyber-Shot DSC-W570 isn't the company's slimmest camera (for example, the older [[artnid:368319|TX9]] is slimmer), but it sure is small. It's approximately the size of a flip-phone (anyone remember those?), yet it packs a 16-megapixel CCD sens...
The Nikon Coolpix S9100 is a solidly built, automatic camera with a huge 18x zoom lens, and it can produce very good images. It doesn't have extensive manual settings, which means it can be tough to capture a great shot in difficult lighting conditio...
The 14-megapixel, 10X-optical-zoom Casio Exilim EX-H20G is a great little travel companion, thanks to well-implemented in-camera mapping and GPS features that make it a near-perfect pocket megazoom camera for your holiday.
The Sigma DP1x is a compact camera promising professional digital SLR quality - at a DSLR price
These days, quite a few compact cameras take 3D photos, but the Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 is the most full-featured of the pack.
We've found Panasonic's LUMIX Travel Zoom range of cameras to be a little hit and miss over the last few years, but with the LUMIX DMC-TZ20, the company definitely has a hit on its hands. The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ20's image sensor is capable of capt...
The Canon EOS 600D is an entry-level digital SLR camera sporting an 18-megapixel sensor, a supposedly amateur-friendly control interface and menu, and a 3in articulating LCD screen. In our testing we found it could take excellent pictures and very hi...
Olympus' E-5 is the flagship camera in the company's range, and it's aimed at enthusiast photographers as well as professionals. It's a bulky camera (as most good digital SLRs are) and it's quite hard to use the first time you pick it up. However, it...
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX7 is a compact 16-megapixel camera with a 5x optical zoom. It's capable of producing great images in good light and acceptable images in low light; its video mode is also impressive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Java/J2EE/SQL) 160714/JP/707Asia
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC