The Nikon Coolpix L120 is a relatively cheap megazoom camera that's dead simple to use. There is nothing difficult about this camera at all — simply point it, adjust the zoom if it tickles your fancy, and press the shutter button. The camera wi...
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH2 is a compact camera that's simple to operate and it has a decent set of features for its sub-$200 price. You get a 14-megapixel sensor, a 28mm wide angle lens with a 4x zoom, and built-in image stabilisation. However, its ...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH27 is a compact digital camera that gets the job done for general-purpose photography, but we feel it could have been a lot better with some changes to controls. Its lens is a good quality Leica-branded 8x zoom which operate...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH5 is a compact digital camera that's comfortable to hold and simple to operate. It has a large 16-megapixel sensor and a 28mm wide angle lens (f/3.5) with a 5x zoom. It's a convenient and fun camera that can be used for happ...
The Sony Cyber-shot W530 is a relatively cheap, very light and compact camera that's designed for users who want something simple to operate and easy to carry. It's very much a 'Facebook' camera in that its picture quality isn't great -- it's merely ...
The Nikon Coolpix P500 is a 12.1-megapixel 'compact' digital camera that packs a 36x zoom lens.
The Canon IXUS 220 HS is a 12-megapixel compact that's slim, well built and easy to use. It doesn't have a lot of manual features, so for the most part it's a true point-and-shoot camera, but you can fiddle with the ISO speed, focus mode, white balan...
Sony's Cyber-Shot DSC-W570 isn't the company's slimmest camera (for example, the older [[artnid:368319|TX9]] is slimmer), but it sure is small. It's approximately the size of a flip-phone (anyone remember those?), yet it packs a 16-megapixel CCD sens...
The Nikon Coolpix S9100 is a solidly built, automatic camera with a huge 18x zoom lens, and it can produce very good images. It doesn't have extensive manual settings, which means it can be tough to capture a great shot in difficult lighting conditio...
The 14-megapixel, 10X-optical-zoom Casio Exilim EX-H20G is a great little travel companion, thanks to well-implemented in-camera mapping and GPS features that make it a near-perfect pocket megazoom camera for your holiday.
The Sigma DP1x is a compact camera promising professional digital SLR quality - at a DSLR price
These days, quite a few compact cameras take 3D photos, but the Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 is the most full-featured of the pack.
We've found Panasonic's LUMIX Travel Zoom range of cameras to be a little hit and miss over the last few years, but with the LUMIX DMC-TZ20, the company definitely has a hit on its hands. The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ20's image sensor is capable of capt...
The Canon EOS 600D is an entry-level digital SLR camera sporting an 18-megapixel sensor, a supposedly amateur-friendly control interface and menu, and a 3in articulating LCD screen. In our testing we found it could take excellent pictures and very hi...
Olympus' E-5 is the flagship camera in the company's range, and it's aimed at enthusiast photographers as well as professionals. It's a bulky camera (as most good digital SLRs are) and it's quite hard to use the first time you pick it up. However, it...
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- TPVB6 DeveloperVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTData AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW