The Nikon Coolpix L120 is a relatively cheap megazoom camera that's dead simple to use. There is nothing difficult about this camera at all — simply point it, adjust the zoom if it tickles your fancy, and press the shutter button. The camera wi...
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH2 is a compact camera that's simple to operate and it has a decent set of features for its sub-$200 price. You get a 14-megapixel sensor, a 28mm wide angle lens with a 4x zoom, and built-in image stabilisation. However, its ...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH27 is a compact digital camera that gets the job done for general-purpose photography, but we feel it could have been a lot better with some changes to controls. Its lens is a good quality Leica-branded 8x zoom which operate...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH5 is a compact digital camera that's comfortable to hold and simple to operate. It has a large 16-megapixel sensor and a 28mm wide angle lens (f/3.5) with a 5x zoom. It's a convenient and fun camera that can be used for happ...
The Sony Cyber-shot W530 is a relatively cheap, very light and compact camera that's designed for users who want something simple to operate and easy to carry. It's very much a 'Facebook' camera in that its picture quality isn't great -- it's merely ...
The Nikon Coolpix P500 is a 12.1-megapixel 'compact' digital camera that packs a 36x zoom lens.
The Canon IXUS 220 HS is a 12-megapixel compact that's slim, well built and easy to use. It doesn't have a lot of manual features, so for the most part it's a true point-and-shoot camera, but you can fiddle with the ISO speed, focus mode, white balan...
Sony's Cyber-Shot DSC-W570 isn't the company's slimmest camera (for example, the older [[artnid:368319|TX9]] is slimmer), but it sure is small. It's approximately the size of a flip-phone (anyone remember those?), yet it packs a 16-megapixel CCD sens...
The Nikon Coolpix S9100 is a solidly built, automatic camera with a huge 18x zoom lens, and it can produce very good images. It doesn't have extensive manual settings, which means it can be tough to capture a great shot in difficult lighting conditio...
The 14-megapixel, 10X-optical-zoom Casio Exilim EX-H20G is a great little travel companion, thanks to well-implemented in-camera mapping and GPS features that make it a near-perfect pocket megazoom camera for your holiday.
The Sigma DP1x is a compact camera promising professional digital SLR quality - at a DSLR price
These days, quite a few compact cameras take 3D photos, but the Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 is the most full-featured of the pack.
We've found Panasonic's LUMIX Travel Zoom range of cameras to be a little hit and miss over the last few years, but with the LUMIX DMC-TZ20, the company definitely has a hit on its hands. The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ20's image sensor is capable of capt...
The Canon EOS 600D is an entry-level digital SLR camera sporting an 18-megapixel sensor, a supposedly amateur-friendly control interface and menu, and a 3in articulating LCD screen. In our testing we found it could take excellent pictures and very hi...
Olympus' E-5 is the flagship camera in the company's range, and it's aimed at enthusiast photographers as well as professionals. It's a bulky camera (as most good digital SLRs are) and it's quite hard to use the first time you pick it up. However, it...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTILSP ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerWA
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- PTSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsSA
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- RFQ, Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperWA
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD