Falling into line just above Nikon's other entry-level D3000 DSLR, the D3100 has some fresh features that make it a very attractive DSLR option for photographers who are starting out. Its notable new features include 1080p HD video, and continuous au...
There are not a lot of differences between the new Ricoh CX5 camera and the Ricoh CX4 that preceded it. Both cameras enjoy a 10-megapixel CMOS sensor and 10.7x optical zoom lens, and physically they don't look much different. The upgrades to the Rico...
The Samsung WB2000 digital camera is an interesting model to consider. It's a compact camera with manual features, but what stands out most is the retro-style dials atop the camera body, which indicate the status of the battery's charge and the SD ca...
The compact Samsung ST600 digital camera is best suited to party-goers and travellers who want to take a lot of self-portraits. It's one of Samsung's two-screen cameras, which means it has a main 3.5in screen on the back and a 1.8in display on the fr...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF2 is one of the smallest Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens cameras you will find on the Australian market. It has a 12-megapixel sensor that can capture stunning shots, it feels good to use, and you don't need a huge ba...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX5 is the best digital camera that the company has produced, with an excellent quality 10-megapixel sensor and a versatile 24-90mm lens that has a maximum aperture of f2.0 at the wide end. It can take high quality photos even...
When you're behind the lens of the 10-megapixel Nikon Coolpix P7000 you almost feel like you're at the helm of a jet.
Canon's IXUS 1000 HS digital camera is a 10-megapixel megazoom point-and-shoot with a DiG!C 4 processor. The Canon IXUS 1000 HS offers a lot of nifty wiz bang features like high speed and tilt-shift recording modes, an impressive 10x optical zoom and...
The Canon PowerShot SX30 IS offers the longest zoom that's available in a compact camera. This Canon digital camera has a 35x optical zoom, and it's suitable for travellers, plane spotters and sports fans who are often far from the action. It's also ...
The recently announced 12.3-megapixel Olympus PEN E-PL2 digital camera looks to be a doozy. We had the opportunity to briefly play around with it and we think it's likely to be one of the best interchangeable lens cameras available — especially...
The compact Casio Exilim EX-FH100 has 10-megapixel sensor and a 24mm, 10x optical zoom lens. Its image quality won't blow your mind, but it's good enough for sharing photos with friends on Facebook or viewing photos on a Full HD television, for examp...
At CES in Las Vegas, Olympus got off to a hot start by announcing two new digital cameras that are among the most interesting we've seen at the show so far. The fixed-lens Olympus XZ-1 is a high-end pocket camera that offers full manual controls and ...
The Samsung ES75 is a cheap entry-level compact digital camera. It offers a wide-angle lens and an 'intelligent LCD', in a compact body.
The Nikon D7000 is a digital SLR camera aimed at enthusiastic amateur and hobbyist photographers. It has some features that would otherwise only be found on professional-level cameras, and it delivers very impressive image quality. Its automatic shoo...
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ40 super-zoom digital camera brings a healthy serving of awesome to the table
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT