Follow these 10 photography tips for taking striking vacation photos with your digital camera.
Digital Cameras - Slideshows
Got an urgent message you need to transmit immediately? Sending a telegram is likely not the first option that comes to mind. And when it's time to boogie down, you probably don't shove a cassette into your 8-track player or slap an LP onto your phonograph.
Recently a family member sent me a set of pictures supposedly showing Mexican headstones with insulting epitaphs
With days and nights getting colder, why not pick up some gadgets to help you battle through the winter.
Of all the benefits that going digital has brought to photography, perhaps none is cooler than easily making a panorama.
Macro photography lets you see the natural beauty of the tiny things all around us.
Grab a BlackBerry, a Canon SLR and more!
Summary: Back in the 1980s when I was studying engineering in college, I used to joke that in the future every conceivable device would come with a built-in digital clock.
We help you get a great deal on digital cameras, TVs and smartphones
Samsung's NX10 will compete against the likes of the Olympus Pen, Panasonic GF1 and Ricoh GXR cameras, which occupy the space between advanced compact cameras and traditional digital SLRs. The NX10 relies on an APS-C sized sensor (bigger than the Micro Four Thirds system favoured by Olympus and Panasonic, and equal to the Ricoh GXR (with A12 GR Lens).
Canon's EOS 550D is an 18-megapixel entry-level digital SLR camera that's perfect for all types of photography. We put it through its paces in all sorts of lighting situations in order to see how it performs. All of the photos are straight out of the camera in JPEG mode; none of the pictures have been edited, except for the photo of the moth, which has been cropped to give us a closer look at the critter.
BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone, Garmin nuvi 225W GPS, Medion Akoya E4360 D desktop PC from ALDI, and more!
Few things are as satisfying as finding a simple gizmo that makes your photographic life easier, more productive, or both
These cameras have innovative extras that may win you over as soon as you try them.
Panasonic has released two new Micro Four Thirds-based cameras that are aimed at point-and-shoot consumers looking to step up to something better, or professional users looking for something less bulky yet as capable as a digital SLR. The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G2 replaces the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G1 in the company's interchangeable lens camera line-up, while the Panasonic LUMIX DMX-G10 is a lower-cost option that will compete alongside the likes of the Olympus PEN E-PL1 and the Samsung NX10.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - CRMVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTJnr Security SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW