Big savings on Dell Wasabi printer, Logitech Squeezebox Boom wireless music system, plus lots more!
Digital Cameras - Slideshows
The holidays are coming, and you know what that means: It's overtime for your digital camera. Soon, kids will gleefully tear open presents; families will gather around fancy, festive dinner tables; and houses will be adorned with dazzling lights. It’s a time of fun, joy, and excitement--and as digital photographers, we inevitably try to capture it in pixels for all eternity.
When we were kids, our friends and family exchanged holiday cards decorated with artwork and messages thoughtfully provided by Hallmark. It wasn't as though we lacked the creativity to make our own cards; we simply didn't own our own printing press. But these days, you can use your digital photo collection and a photo-editing program to create high-quality customized cards for everyone on your mailing list.
Grab a Macbook Pro bargain at the Apple store, plus other great deals on a Panasonic LUMIX camera, a Sony camcorder and more!
It's no secret that the right frame, finished in the perfect color and style, can improve almost any photo.
Canon's PowerShot G11 is an advanced compact camera that's designed for users who want more manual control over their shots than a typical compact camera can provide. It's a 10-megapixel camera with a CCD sensor and crop factor of 4.5 — it has a zoom range from 6.1-30.5mm (28-140mm, 35mm equivalent). We recently tested it at Sydney's Sculpture by the sea festival to see how it performs out in the light of day. All photos are unedited except for slight levels adjustment, cropping (where noted) and canvas re-sizing to fit these pages.
We may not have the Black Friday specials seen in the US, but we've rounded up some great bargains including budget GPS devices from TomTom and a great deal on the Nokia Navigator smart phone. Plus we unearth savings on HP's quality inkjet multifunction printer, digital camera and notebook PC too.
Ricoh today announced the GXR, an interchangeable lens camera that is unlike anything else currently on the market. The GXR is what Ricoh calls an interchangeable unit camera system. It doesn't have a built-in sensor. Instead, the lenses you use will have a built-in sensor that best matches the lens capability. This is the 'unit' that Ricoh refers to and it has allowed Ricoh to create what it claims is the world's smallest interchangeable lens camera.
Grab yourself a bargain as we begin the countdown to Christmas! This week you can choose from two great Panasonic and Nikon digital cameras, a large and powerful Dell notebook, a Sony Full HD camcorder, the latest TomTom GPS units, a Nokia smartphone and much, much more!
Pick up some great gear, including a 50in plasma TV, a Samsung mobile and a JVC camcorder
Follow these expert action photography tips to take top-notch images of subjects in motion.
Follow these digital photography tips to make the most of what Mother Nature throws at you -- or fake it with Photoshop when you get home.
Pick up Windows 7, grab a stylish smartphone, and more!
Canon's EOS 7D is an 18-megapixel D-SLR camera that uses an APS-C image sensor for capturing clean and vibrant shots. It's the next model up from the EOS 50D, and it includes some more oomph for photographers keen on capturing action shots.
Snag an LCD TV and a media streamer to go with it, a portable photo printer or an external hard drive
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportNSW
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- CCSAP UX ArchitectACT
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC