The Samsung HT-BD2E is a powerful home theatre system with a built-in Blu-ray disc player. It doesn’t offer all the features of the Panasonic SC-BT105 (which has an integrated iPod dock) or the LG HT903WA (with its wireless rear speakers), but whatever the Samsung HT-BD2E does, it does well.
Companies running mobile web sites can integrate content from Google Docs, Picasa or Flickr to create mobile mashups adapted for any phone with a browser using updated software from Volantis Systems, the company said on Wednesday.
A new, cube-shaped radio called the elements W supports both Internet radio and good old FM broadcasts and is on sale now, Germany's Sonoro Audio announced at the IFA electronics show in Berlin on Wednesday.
LG Electronics is on the verge of launching a new range of LCD (liquid crystal display) and plasma TV sets in Europe that feature Bluetooth wireless networking, the company said Wednesday at the IFA electronics show in Berlin.
TDK Life on Record has expanded its range of Blu-ray removable media with the release of 8cm, single-sided, 7.5GB capacity camcorder media in both recordable and re-writable formats offering up to 60 minutes of full HD recording.
Samsung Electronics and Adidas have joined the race against Apple and Nike to offer people a device that plays music and keeps track of workouts.
Video is all over the Web, and no wonder. With the advent of superfast broadband connections running at over 5Mbit/sec., widescreen monitors that have finally replaced the boxy CRTs of the past and a plethora of fresh and funny content, there's a perfect storm for video to gain even more momentum.
Gadgets have always taken center stage at the Consumer Electronics Show, but this year more than ever, even the coolest devices seem to be mere means to an end -- access to content and services whenever and wherever you want them.
"Choice" is undoubtedly a value proposition for the Samsung FP-T6374 -- some would say too much of it.
Online book seller and retail chain Dymocks has taken a leap into electronic publishing with the launch of Dymocks Digital, allowing customers to purchase audible and digital forms of the traditional paper book.
Are you one of the many thousands of people who are predicted to buy a notebook (laptop) this year? If yes, then this PC World buying guide is for you.
Voice over IP is exactly what its name suggests. It is voice communication that is transmitted over an Internet Protocol (IP) service.
BitTorrent wants to shake up the way content is streamed online by taking its method for downloading large files and applying it to multimedia streaming.
Streaming video -- particularly television -- has received a lot of attention lately, what with sites such as Joost.com, MLB.com, and the soon-to-beta Hulu.com all talking it up. Even most TV networks offer some degree of streaming for select shows. But is streaming really the wave of the future for video downloads? I'm not convinced.
Microsoft will take another crack at blending social networking with digital music next month with the release of new Zune music players and a renewed campaign to promote song sharing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
- 3 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 4 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 5 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Volantis integrates mobile phones and web services
- Sonoro combines Internet and FM radio
- LG puts Bluetooth into new LCD, plasma TV sets
- Blu-ray camcorder media hits the streets
- Samsung, Adidas take on iPod, Nike
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW