Demand for Apple's just-launched iPod range has been high with ongoing stock shortages expected in the reseller channel.
One week after launching its online gaming portal, the Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA) has a new media Web site hosting video podcasts of the first six weeks of its military training program.
The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival bills itself as the "most tech-savvy festival in the land."
The UK's O2 Wireless festival is going paper free.
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications and Nokia have each announced new developer tools to encourage innovation on their respective mobile phone software platforms.
Olympus has refreshed its consumer line of cameras with six shooters to go on sale in Australia from September.
Electronics maker Philips is selling cordless telephones that can make Internet-based voice calls using either Windows Live Messenger, or Skype, as well as utilising the existing public switched telephone network.
Sony will soon start selling a small GPS (global positioning system) unit that can be used to add location information to digital pictures, the company said Wednesday.
Forget the background: the face is the focus of Fuji's new FinePix S6000fd digital camera launched on Thursday.
Sony this unveiled its first digital single lens reflex (SLR) camera, the 10.2-megapixel alpha DSLR-A100.
Sony will unveil its first, long-awaited digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera this week, the company said Friday.
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. (Panasonic) plans to begin selling a Blu-ray Disc drive in Japan in June for use in desktop computers, the company said Friday.
SurfControl has released an upgrade for its Enterprise Threat Shield (ETS) that protects corporate networks against the dangers of Skype.
Launch timing for the HD-DVD and Blu-ray Disc optical disc formats became clearer on Friday with the disclosure by two companies of their initial sales plans.
"Please do not adjust your television, transmission will not resume as normal," announced Intel general manager, Philip Cronin at the Australian launch of the company's new digital entertainment platform, Viiv.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Volantis integrates mobile phones and web services
- Sonoro combines Internet and FM radio
- LG puts Bluetooth into new LCD, plasma TV sets
- Blu-ray camcorder media hits the streets
- Samsung, Adidas take on iPod, Nike
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT