Demand for Apple's just-launched iPod range has been high with ongoing stock shortages expected in the reseller channel.
One week after launching its online gaming portal, the Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA) has a new media Web site hosting video podcasts of the first six weeks of its military training program.
The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival bills itself as the "most tech-savvy festival in the land."
The UK's O2 Wireless festival is going paper free.
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications and Nokia have each announced new developer tools to encourage innovation on their respective mobile phone software platforms.
Olympus has refreshed its consumer line of cameras with six shooters to go on sale in Australia from September.
Electronics maker Philips is selling cordless telephones that can make Internet-based voice calls using either Windows Live Messenger, or Skype, as well as utilising the existing public switched telephone network.
Sony will soon start selling a small GPS (global positioning system) unit that can be used to add location information to digital pictures, the company said Wednesday.
Forget the background: the face is the focus of Fuji's new FinePix S6000fd digital camera launched on Thursday.
Sony this unveiled its first digital single lens reflex (SLR) camera, the 10.2-megapixel alpha DSLR-A100.
Sony will unveil its first, long-awaited digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera this week, the company said Friday.
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. (Panasonic) plans to begin selling a Blu-ray Disc drive in Japan in June for use in desktop computers, the company said Friday.
SurfControl has released an upgrade for its Enterprise Threat Shield (ETS) that protects corporate networks against the dangers of Skype.
Launch timing for the HD-DVD and Blu-ray Disc optical disc formats became clearer on Friday with the disclosure by two companies of their initial sales plans.
"Please do not adjust your television, transmission will not resume as normal," announced Intel general manager, Philip Cronin at the Australian launch of the company's new digital entertainment platform, Viiv.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Volantis integrates mobile phones and web services
- Sonoro combines Internet and FM radio
- LG puts Bluetooth into new LCD, plasma TV sets
- Blu-ray camcorder media hits the streets
- Samsung, Adidas take on iPod, Nike
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW