Demand for Apple's just-launched iPod range has been high with ongoing stock shortages expected in the reseller channel.
One week after launching its online gaming portal, the Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA) has a new media Web site hosting video podcasts of the first six weeks of its military training program.
The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival bills itself as the "most tech-savvy festival in the land."
The UK's O2 Wireless festival is going paper free.
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications and Nokia have each announced new developer tools to encourage innovation on their respective mobile phone software platforms.
Olympus has refreshed its consumer line of cameras with six shooters to go on sale in Australia from September.
Electronics maker Philips is selling cordless telephones that can make Internet-based voice calls using either Windows Live Messenger, or Skype, as well as utilising the existing public switched telephone network.
Sony will soon start selling a small GPS (global positioning system) unit that can be used to add location information to digital pictures, the company said Wednesday.
Forget the background: the face is the focus of Fuji's new FinePix S6000fd digital camera launched on Thursday.
Sony this unveiled its first digital single lens reflex (SLR) camera, the 10.2-megapixel alpha DSLR-A100.
Sony will unveil its first, long-awaited digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera this week, the company said Friday.
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. (Panasonic) plans to begin selling a Blu-ray Disc drive in Japan in June for use in desktop computers, the company said Friday.
SurfControl has released an upgrade for its Enterprise Threat Shield (ETS) that protects corporate networks against the dangers of Skype.
Launch timing for the HD-DVD and Blu-ray Disc optical disc formats became clearer on Friday with the disclosure by two companies of their initial sales plans.
"Please do not adjust your television, transmission will not resume as normal," announced Intel general manager, Philip Cronin at the Australian launch of the company's new digital entertainment platform, Viiv.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Volantis integrates mobile phones and web services
- Sonoro combines Internet and FM radio
- LG puts Bluetooth into new LCD, plasma TV sets
- Blu-ray camcorder media hits the streets
- Samsung, Adidas take on iPod, Nike
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW