Fresh on the heels of its acquisition of video infrastructure vendor Scientific-Atlanta, Cisco Systems is making big bets on video for enterprises.
Six months after being spun off into a subsidiary, Siemens Home and Office Communication Devices GmbH & Co. KG is seeking to position itself in the global market for cordless phones, Internet telephone devices and home entertainment systems.
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. (Panasonic) has developed its first digital SLR (single lens reflex) camera, it said Monday.
BigPond will turbo-charge speeds for its cable broadband customers in time to push its movies-on-demand service next month.
At last week's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Skype and Netgear announced they are working on a family of products, including the world's first Skype wireless mobile telephone and a router equipped to optimize Skype.
LEDs have been the next big thing in backlit display technology for some time, and Samsung now couples an LED light source with Texas Instruments' popular DLP rear projection technology in a 57-inch 1080p set, the HL-S5679W.
A bit out of the limelight of the flashy product announcements at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, key cable-industry figures have announced deployments of new technology that should speed up development of digital TV products such as DVRs...
Pioneer's new AVIC-Z1 in-car navigation system can keep you and your passengers entertained while ensuring you don't get lost.
The first players supporting the high-definition Blu-ray Disc format appear likely to lag those for the competing HD-DVD format by at least three months, according to announcements and predictions made in Las Vegas on Wednesday at the International C...
Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP) released a host of new TV, laptop PC and digital camera models Wednesday at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, underscoring the company's work to ease the sharing of videos, music and photographs between device...
Toshiba will likely delay the commercial launch of its first HD-DVD player because a group in charge of the copy-protection system for the format has yet to complete its work, the company said this week.
TDK has begun producing samples of recordable and rewritable Blu-ray Disc bare media for consumer use, the company said Tuesday.
Move over, Jamie Oliver. Microsoft is entering the kitchen.
South Korea's Samsung SDI has sued Japan's Matsushita Electric Industrial (Panasonic) over PDP (plasma display panel) technology, Samsung SDI said Wednesday.
Japanese printer makers Seiko Epson and Canon hope the increasing popularity of digital TV broadcasting and home networks will earn their printers a new place in your home: the living room.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Volantis integrates mobile phones and web services
- Sonoro combines Internet and FM radio
- LG puts Bluetooth into new LCD, plasma TV sets
- Blu-ray camcorder media hits the streets
- Samsung, Adidas take on iPod, Nike
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW