Intel has agreed to buy the assets of a U.K. company that makes components for building digital TVs and other consumer electronics gear, it announced Friday.
PlayStation Portable users looking to modify their gaming system so it can run software that has not been approved by Sony may find themselves running nothing at all. Ever.
"If Sony has any sense at all, they should be content with the money they make," Eddy Stevens said after his landmark victory against Sony Computer Entertainment Australia in the High Court of Australia on October 6.
The likely format battle between HD-DVD and Blu-ray Disc is bad enough for those eagerly awaiting the availability of favorite movies on high definition video discs, but soon there could be another reason to switch off to the new formats: many curren...
Toshiba has developed a digital video camera based on its miniature hard-disk drive and is showing it for the first time at the Ceatec Japan 2005 show currently taking place in Japan.
Processor designer Arm's latest core design, the Cortex A8 processor, could be the core that allows ARM and its partners to expand their products beyond mobile phones and into the future digital home, company executives said Tuesday.
Intel, which last week expressed support for the HD-DVD format for high-definition video discs, is open to also supporting the rival Blu-ray Disc format should its backers commit to allowing the copying of content from discs onto home multimedia serv...
Personalized ringtones, ringback and MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) are some of the services Chinese users prefer today and WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) services have already gained 15 million subscribers, an executive at China Mobile (Hon...
Mobile content and entertainment providers took the keynote stage at CTIA Wireless IT & Entertainment on Wednesday and described a sunny future for music and mobile operators, video vendors and consumers.
Microsoft and Intel have decided to back HD-DVD, the next-generation DVD format being developed by the DVD Forum, the companies said in a joint statement.
SanDisk took a step it hopes will transform the mobile media business, unveiling a storage technology called TrustedFlash that integrates digital rights management (DRM) into a flash memory card.
The music industry, shaken by decreasing CD sales, is turning to a high-tech, legal approach to the old "bootleg" concept of concert recordings.
Also Technology is adding Casio's digital cameras and Maxell's digital media to build up its digital covergence products.
In a bid to cut costs for local electronics makers, Chinese researchers plan to develop a version of the next-generation HD-DVD optical disc format specifically for China that will include support for a locally developed video compression technology,...
A major science industrial park in southern Taiwan says it already has commitments from 10 companies to invest NT$24.1 billion (AUD$956 million) in a specially zoned area for the production of LCD-TVs (liquid crystal display televisions), the latest ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Volantis integrates mobile phones and web services
- Sonoro combines Internet and FM radio
- LG puts Bluetooth into new LCD, plasma TV sets
- Blu-ray camcorder media hits the streets
- Samsung, Adidas take on iPod, Nike
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA