Apple Music's anniversary is coming soon. Hopefully, Apple commemorates the event with much-needed improvements. Here are a few suggestions.
You don't need time or talent to get started with this guitar.
If you're anything like us, you'll often reminisce about the console or computer games you played as a child. For us, it's the Commodore 64, on which we wasted countless hours and broke countless controllers. It turned out to withstand much keyboard ...
Home is where the network is: That's the mantra of networking vendors at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011 in Las Vegas this week.
Samsung has beefed up its connected TV platform considerably as it faces threats from Google, Roku and its fellow television vendors.
Sony took the CES by storm by unveiling a bunch of new products and updating a few fan favorites. here's a look at some of the products that'll be in stores this year, from TVs, to laptops to camcorders big and small.
Rumor has it that Microsoft will launch a barebones version of Windows for TV set-top boxes at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Sony is experimenting with exclusive features embedded into its iTunes movies, PaidContent reports, slowly paving the way for the day when DVDs will be no more. In the iTunes version of The Other Guys users can search through the script of the movie ...
Microsoft will reportedly announce a new Windows-based US$200 set-top box using Windows Media Center as its primary interface, according to the Seattle Times.
HP's Envy 14 Beats Edition notebook gets its name and styling from the Beats range of headphones, and specifically, Beats by Dr Dre. Not only does it sport the Beats logo and black and red styling, it also ships with a pair of Beats by Dr Dre Solo he...
Even if you've never heard of the band Freezepop, there's a good chance you've jammed along to some of their tunes before — the Boston-based synthpop quartet has pumped out tracks for nearly every music/rhythm game going.
The demise of the Gnutella client, LimeWire (a study in 2008 showed it was still the number one peer-to-peer client eight years after was first released!), has us reminiscing about some of the popular file sharing applications of the past, which open...
Recently I wrote about how the rumored Apple iTV could help your company with tools including easy videoconferencing and online video libraries.
Google TV's planned fall launch is not news, but given that Google hasn't said much about its television plans since May, it's time for a refresher. Here's a quick rundown of everything to know about Google TV as anticipation grows for the imminent l...
Despite all the hardware Apple introduced at its press event Wednesday, the most radical news was Ping, a social network for music that's launching as a feature of iTunes 10. I've taken a brief test drive of Ping to see what it's about, but even befo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple might buy Jay Z's Tidal for its A-list exclusives
- Spotify has 100 million users but Apple Music remains a threat
- Google's Magenta project just wrote its first piece of music, and thankfully it's not great
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- Apple Music may get retuned in June
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW