A media streamer will let you use your big-screen TV to show off photos taken with your digital camera, play your MP3 collection and display downloaded videos. Media streamers can generally access files from USB drives, and often they will let you us...
Digital Music - Features
The market for DAB+ digital radios is starting to heat up in Australia. We've taken a look at the best digital radios at three different price points.
Have you heard? iPods in Europe are about to get a lot more quiet. Regulators have released a new set of standards governing how loud portable music players can go, and that means the default max volume is going take a big dip from where it currently...
Many of rock's greatest moments hinge on shifts in music technology. Here is a chronology of some of the highlights.
FL Studio keeps getting better with a host of new tweaks and innovations. Version 9 of this software music production environment is the culmination of more than 10 years of development and with the company's policy of a lifetime free upgrades for o...
We all knew it was coming. When Steve Jobs said that there was "one more thing" at Apple's Rock and Roll event, I don't think anyone in the Yerba Buena theater was surprised when he announced that the new iPod nanos would have video recording.
Does your dad prefer the finer things in life? Good wine, good food and good music to accompany it all? If he’s a music lover then we’ve done the legwork for you to unearth great gifts that are sure to make his Father’s Day an enjoyable one. We’ve sh...
Hold the presses, kiddos -- we have a hot new Apple rumor on our hands. This time, Apple has allegedly scheduled a "keynote event" for September, according to some unnamed sources quoted over at some unnamed blog. (Okay, I got carried away; the blog ...
Bored? You won't be after you download a few of these entertaining gems for the iPhone. In the following slides, you'll see multimedia apps that let you get the most out of your digital vault of MP3s, videos, and photos.
We are just over a month away from the launch of Microsoft's contender to the iPod Touch, the Zune HD. Microsoft has put all its creative forces behind the upcoming Zune HD portable media player, and by the looks of it, the iPod Touch is up for some ...
Last month, Sony launched VidZone for the PlayStation 3 -- an on-demand video service that offers thousands of music videos free of charge.
Kenwood's stunning new speakers (pictured above) are just about to hit Japanese stores, and hit them they shall. Each speaker is encased in a beautiful glass stand, and also features, as an optional extra, a number of blue and white LED lights.
Palm Inc.'s decision to re-enable syncing to iTunes in its new Web OS update has an element of Palm taunting Apple Inc.
Yesterday Palm released an update to its webOS mobile operating system for the Pre, v1.1.0. The new webOS packs a handful of enterprise-oriented features, like the ability to remotely wipe the Pre, along with a number of maintenance fixes and more. B...
With a year and 1.5 billion downloads under its belt, maybe its time for Apple's App Store--and Music Store--to get some competition. Whether Apple likes it or not.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music and Spotify add unofficial DJ remixes to be more like SoundCloud
- YouTube Music update improves sharing and preps for more playlist features
- Spotify ads slipped malware onto PCs and Macs
- No, Apple isn't buying rival streaming service Tidal
- Pandora teases on-demand music while launching Pandora Plus with offline listening
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCData ScientistVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia