Apple realizes its streaming music service would be much more successful if it were easier to use.
Similar to how the service curates music, Google Play will recommend podcasts based on what you feel like hearing.
Denon's new AVR-S720W and AVR-S920W receivers to deliver nearly every major audio and video feature you could ask for.
Vodafone customers will get Spotify Premium at no cost when they sign up to select Vodafone Red plans.
Sony unveiled its new high-resolution audio player, the NWZ-ZX1. The Walkman-branded player was showcased by Sony's chief sound engineer Kaji Nageno at a launch event held at Sydney’s Ivy.
Sony plans to resume production of Blu-ray and other optical discs at a tsunami-hit factory in northern Japan in late May, it said Thursday.
Another sign that Google is positioning YouTube to compete with broadcast and cable TV, as well as other video-streaming services like Hulu and Netflix: YouTube Live, a new branch of the hugely popular video-sharing service, debuted on Friday.
The rumors are true: Music Unlimited, Sony's cloud-based streaming music service, will launch on the PSP platform April 14.
Time Warner has asked a judge to rule on whether it has the right to let customers stream cable content to their iPads, a question that has lit up debate among content providers, cable companies and their customers over the past weeks.
Denon is offering its customers a free upgrade to enable the Apple Airplay service on its D-N7 multimedia system. The upgrade, which usually costs $60, is available to anyone purchasing the Denon D-N7 until June 30.
DAB+ digital radio is slowly making its way into cars, with an announcement on Friday that all new BMW 5 Series and 7 Series cars will be able to have DAB+ digital radios fitted as an option from May. The new BMW 6 Series sedan will have DAB+ digital...
China's largest search engine Baidu said it will start paying an agency representing songwriters for every music download on the site, after years of being criticized for providing links to pirated music downloads.
The music industry wants LimeWire to pay up to US$75 trillion in damages after losing a copyright infringement claim. That's right . . . $75 trillion. Manhattan federal Judge Kimba Wood has labeled this request "absurd."
Regional pay television operator, Austar (ASX:AUN), is developing a cross-platform user interface that could aggregate and beam content to multiple devices simultaneously, in an effort to maintain the company’s viability under the National Broadband ...
Data newly released by Commercial Radio Australia indicates that more than 400,000 DAB+ digital radios have been sold in Australia since the service's launch in 2009, with more than 700,000 listeners tuning into Australian digital radio stations ever...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Podcasts are now on the air in Google Play Music
- Denon's latest S-Series A/V receivers are built for 4K Ultra HD video and 3D audio
- Free Spotify Premium for Vodafone customers
- Sony to restart Blu-ray Disc production in late May
- YouTube Live: The makeover continues
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC