An online store for lightweight "widget" applications built for the Yahoo Connected TV platform will not open to consumers this month, as originally planned.
Acer today announced that it will launch a new media centre PC in April. The Acer Revo 100 includes a combination touchpad and touch keyboard that slots inside the PC's case when not in use.
As if users needed another reason to spend more time on Facebook, Warner Bros. has started offering movies to rent or buy and view on the site.
The Nokia X1-00 is designed to allow users in emerging markets to listen to music on their phone, Nokia said in a blog post on Tuesday.
Lucasfilm has been busy of late. First came the announcement that the Star Wars films would arrive in 2011 on Blu-ray Disc. Now, comes word that Star Wars: Episode I--The Phantom Menace would revisit theaters in 3D come 2012.
Free streaming services are replacing piracy as the chief culprit of music industry revenue loss in the minds of fiscally frustrated executives, if a number of panel discussions at a New York digital music conference are any indication.
Wireless music streamer manufacturer Sonos has announced a partnership with Anubis.fm, an online music store and media streaming service. The partnership will let Sonos customers with wireless music systems access the Anubis.fm service free of charge...
Apple's iTunes Store that can reveal what content another person has downloaded, which could be a privacy concern for users of the service, says a research scientist at MIT.
Sony today announced its music streaming service -- dubbed "Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity" — will be available to Australians from today.
Western Digital has launched a new network-attached storage (NAS) device for home users. The WD MyBook Live is designed for streaming media to DLNA-compatible devices, such as some TVs, PCs, media streamers and games consoles.
The Computer and Communications Industry Association (CCIA) has lashed out at the European Commission over allegations that the Commission has been holding "secret talks" on intellectual property rights with ISPs.
Music recording artists have hit out at French government commitments to protect their rights online, saying they don't go far enough.
Just like with the iPod and the iPhone, a whole ecosystem of accessories has grown up around Apple's wundertablet, the iPad.
Nokia has decided to stop offering its Ovi Music Unlimited service in 27 of the 33 countries where it was offered, the Finnish phone maker said on Monday.
Ever have your headphones on and then got them caught on something while moving, causing them to rip out of your ears?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Free Spotify Premium for Vodafone customers
- Sony to restart Blu-ray Disc production in late May
- YouTube Live: The makeover continues
- Sony to launch streaming music on PSP
- Time Warner asks judge to decide on iPad streaming
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW