Owners of three websites said to be involved in digital piracy in a new paper have objected to the label, saying they provide legitimate and legal services.
The sale of hacked iTunes accounts in China has been dealt a blow as the Chinese online retailer Taobao.com has decided to remove all product listings relating to the sale of the stolen accounts.
Forty-three websites identified by brand-protection firm MarkMonitor as digital piracy sites generate 53 billion visits per year, according to a new paper sponsored by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Philips has a solution to the button-laden madness of today's remote controls, and it behaves a lot like the motion controllers of Nintendo's Wii.
Dr. Dre, Eminem, and other hip-hop luminaries have pushed their own headphones, and rapper 50 Cent is now working with Sleek on his model.
Are you hardcore gamer and need that extra boost in communication to boost your performance when pounding away at the keyboard? If so, you may want to check out the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Omega Wireless Gaming Headset. Creative's new wireless gaming ...
Dolby's new PC Entertainment Experience 4, or PPEv4, pushes the capacity of one of the weakest sound players on the planet: the laptop. Built into the new line of Acer Aspire Ethos computers, PPEv4 sounded great and didn’t disappoint at CES this week...
Hard to believe that just five years ago at CES, the Blu-ray Disc specification first announced. And five years on, with one format war under our belt, and another scuffle brewing, Blu-ray is in fact doing very well.
The sale of iTunes accounts that have reportedly been hacked has yet to be stopped by Apple or the Chinese e-commerce site hosting the sellers.
A group of Hollywood studios and technology companies has come up with a system for buying digital movies and TV shows that's supposed to do away with the problem of content being locked to a narrow set of devices by the company that sold it.
LimeWire will close for good on New Years Eve as it will shut its legitimate online music store permanently.
It looks like the rest of the entertainment industry has finally accepted that video games are real entertainment.
AirPlay, one of the main feature additions in iOS 4.2, could soon work with third-party apps and Safari, according to a purported Steve Jobs e-mail that a reader sent to the MacRumors blog. The e-mail suggests that in 2011 users will be able to strea...
Two U.S. government agencies have obtained seizure orders for the domain names of 82 websites accused of selling products that infringe copyright law, including music, movies and handbags.
Three founders of The Pirate Bay lost their appeal to a Swedish court, and are still liable for months of prison time and millions of dollars for copyright infringement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Free Spotify Premium for Vodafone customers
- Sony to restart Blu-ray Disc production in late May
- YouTube Live: The makeover continues
- Sony to launch streaming music on PSP
- Time Warner asks judge to decide on iPad streaming
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW