Owners of three websites said to be involved in digital piracy in a new paper have objected to the label, saying they provide legitimate and legal services.
Digital Music - News
The sale of hacked iTunes accounts in China has been dealt a blow as the Chinese online retailer Taobao.com has decided to remove all product listings relating to the sale of the stolen accounts.
Forty-three websites identified by brand-protection firm MarkMonitor as digital piracy sites generate 53 billion visits per year, according to a new paper sponsored by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Philips has a solution to the button-laden madness of today's remote controls, and it behaves a lot like the motion controllers of Nintendo's Wii.
Dr. Dre, Eminem, and other hip-hop luminaries have pushed their own headphones, and rapper 50 Cent is now working with Sleek on his model.
Are you hardcore gamer and need that extra boost in communication to boost your performance when pounding away at the keyboard? If so, you may want to check out the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Omega Wireless Gaming Headset. Creative's new wireless gaming ...
Dolby's new PC Entertainment Experience 4, or PPEv4, pushes the capacity of one of the weakest sound players on the planet: the laptop. Built into the new line of Acer Aspire Ethos computers, PPEv4 sounded great and didn’t disappoint at CES this week...
Hard to believe that just five years ago at CES, the Blu-ray Disc specification first announced. And five years on, with one format war under our belt, and another scuffle brewing, Blu-ray is in fact doing very well.
The sale of iTunes accounts that have reportedly been hacked has yet to be stopped by Apple or the Chinese e-commerce site hosting the sellers.
A group of Hollywood studios and technology companies has come up with a system for buying digital movies and TV shows that's supposed to do away with the problem of content being locked to a narrow set of devices by the company that sold it.
LimeWire will close for good on New Years Eve as it will shut its legitimate online music store permanently.
It looks like the rest of the entertainment industry has finally accepted that video games are real entertainment.
AirPlay, one of the main feature additions in iOS 4.2, could soon work with third-party apps and Safari, according to a purported Steve Jobs e-mail that a reader sent to the MacRumors blog. The e-mail suggests that in 2011 users will be able to strea...
Two U.S. government agencies have obtained seizure orders for the domain names of 82 websites accused of selling products that infringe copyright law, including music, movies and handbags.
Three founders of The Pirate Bay lost their appeal to a Swedish court, and are still liable for months of prison time and millions of dollars for copyright infringement.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music and Spotify add unofficial DJ remixes to be more like SoundCloud
- YouTube Music update improves sharing and preps for more playlist features
- Spotify ads slipped malware onto PCs and Macs
- No, Apple isn't buying rival streaming service Tidal
- Pandora teases on-demand music while launching Pandora Plus with offline listening
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- FTSupport EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerWA
- FTSystem Engineer - VirtulisationNSW
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).VIC
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- PTSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsSA
- TPProcurement Support AnalystNSW
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW