Microsoft plans to offer elements of its Zune music and movie services throughout Europe and other countries this fall in conjunction with the release of its Windows Phone 7 operating system.
The Swedish Pirate Party failed to repeat the success of last year's European Parliament elections, receiving fewer than 1.4 per cent of the votes in the Swedish general elections on Sunday.
You can jailbreak your iPhone, your iPod Touch, and your iPad, but what about your brand new Apple TV?
In a move that will legally bring more American TV shows and films to the Internet in China, Ku6 Media, an operator of one of the country's largest video hosting sites, has signed content deals with Sony Pictures Television and a major Hollywood stud...
The Australian Federal Police yesterday embarked on a major crackdown of counterfeit goods, including pirated software, computers and CDs and DVDs, in a move hailed by as a victory by software companies like Microsoft and representatives of the music...
Acer and ASUS DVRs powered by the Intel Atom C4100 processor have been shown at the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco.
Like many people, I have more music and videos than can possibly fit on my iPhone. What am I supposed to do? Delete all my episodes of "Firefly" to make room for "Flight of the Conchords"? Am I supposed to not listen to Brendan Benson because he can'...
SanDisk today announced a joint agreement with middleware vendor NDS MediaHighway that will allow it to sell its solid-state drives (SSD) to set-top box makers.
Google CEO Eric Schmidt said Tuesday that the company will launch its TV service in the U.S. this fall.
As part of recent a demonstration of Google TV, Eric Schmidt said something that would probably make Steve Jobs cringe.
Swedish police have searched houses belonging to people suspected of illegal file-sharing in Stockholm, Haparanda and Östersund in the last two weeks.
Apple's "social network for music" may be off-key.
Philips introduced the GoGear Connect, an Android-powered device that can play music and movies, take pictures and surf the web, during the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin.
The inside of the new Apple TV likely resembles the interior of the iPod Touch, a move that allowed Apple to dramatically cut costs, a Canadian research company said today.
There were a lot of rumors and expectations ahead of Apple's much-hyped music event yesterday. As expected, Apple unveiled a new touch-based iPod Nano, and an iPod Touch sporting the company's A4 processor, its super-high-resolution Retina display, a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Free Spotify Premium for Vodafone customers
- Sony to restart Blu-ray Disc production in late May
- YouTube Live: The makeover continues
- Sony to launch streaming music on PSP
- Time Warner asks judge to decide on iPad streaming
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT