Sharman Networks has decried attempts by record companies to access a computer found in the home of Sharman boss Nikki Hemming.
One of 321 Studios' last corporate acts will be paying off the companies that drove it to extinction.
GoVideo, known for its dual-deck VCRs and other consumer electronics products, is jumping back into the digital audio player business with its new Rave-MP players. The players emphasize simplicity and style, and come in both flash memory and hard dri...
While users are turning away from free peer-to-peer services like Kazaa under threats of industry lawsuits, worries about spyware, and dissatisfaction with the poor quality of tracks, new music site MPee3.com is offering another angle for thrifty fan...
Skype and Kazaa founders Niklas Zennstrom and Janus Friis will have their past business affairs under the legal microscope of the major record labels following a court hearing last week.
The increasingly rancorous feud between Apple Computer and RealNetworks over technology that lets tunes from the RealPlayer Music Store play on the market-leading iPod is refueling controversy about Apple's business model, copyright law and the impac...
Record company lawyers have learned the identity of the man behind the complex web of Kazaa business partners whose name had been protected under Vanuatu law.
Hailing the move as one that brings choice to online music services users, RealNetworks has introduced software that lets songs downloaded from its own music store be played on a variety of devices, essentially breaking Apple's proprietary grip on it...
Apple Computer began international sales of its iPod mini digital music player on Saturday and opened the doors of its Tokyo store to a line of more than one thousand people.
The makers of the iMesh file-swapping software have agreed to pay US$4.1 (AU$5.7) million and make changes to their product to settle a lawsuit brought by the recording industry.
An online group claiming to have the source code for two popular computer programs for sale opened its doors for business again on Saturday.
For many of us, the car has become a home away from home. So why not extend some of the digital services we use at home or work to the car?
What's there to see at a Macworld Expo without Apple attending? Plenty, if you own an IPod, or at least have a collection of digital tunes stored on your computer -- even if you don't run the Macintosh OS.
Local stockists expect sales of Apple's latest iPod offering, the iPod mini, will match those of its larger counterpart when it hits retailers’ shelves on July 24.
File-sharing application Kazaa could be outlawed by the end of the year, after a Federal Court judge set a "preliminary" trial date of 29 November for Sharman Networks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Free Spotify Premium for Vodafone customers
- Sony to restart Blu-ray Disc production in late May
- YouTube Live: The makeover continues
- Sony to launch streaming music on PSP
- Time Warner asks judge to decide on iPad streaming
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia