Sharman Networks has decried attempts by record companies to access a computer found in the home of Sharman boss Nikki Hemming.
Digital Music - News
One of 321 Studios' last corporate acts will be paying off the companies that drove it to extinction.
GoVideo, known for its dual-deck VCRs and other consumer electronics products, is jumping back into the digital audio player business with its new Rave-MP players. The players emphasize simplicity and style, and come in both flash memory and hard dri...
While users are turning away from free peer-to-peer services like Kazaa under threats of industry lawsuits, worries about spyware, and dissatisfaction with the poor quality of tracks, new music site MPee3.com is offering another angle for thrifty fan...
Skype and Kazaa founders Niklas Zennstrom and Janus Friis will have their past business affairs under the legal microscope of the major record labels following a court hearing last week.
The increasingly rancorous feud between Apple Computer and RealNetworks over technology that lets tunes from the RealPlayer Music Store play on the market-leading iPod is refueling controversy about Apple's business model, copyright law and the impac...
Record company lawyers have learned the identity of the man behind the complex web of Kazaa business partners whose name had been protected under Vanuatu law.
Hailing the move as one that brings choice to online music services users, RealNetworks has introduced software that lets songs downloaded from its own music store be played on a variety of devices, essentially breaking Apple's proprietary grip on it...
Apple Computer began international sales of its iPod mini digital music player on Saturday and opened the doors of its Tokyo store to a line of more than one thousand people.
The makers of the iMesh file-swapping software have agreed to pay US$4.1 (AU$5.7) million and make changes to their product to settle a lawsuit brought by the recording industry.
An online group claiming to have the source code for two popular computer programs for sale opened its doors for business again on Saturday.
For many of us, the car has become a home away from home. So why not extend some of the digital services we use at home or work to the car?
What's there to see at a Macworld Expo without Apple attending? Plenty, if you own an IPod, or at least have a collection of digital tunes stored on your computer -- even if you don't run the Macintosh OS.
Local stockists expect sales of Apple's latest iPod offering, the iPod mini, will match those of its larger counterpart when it hits retailers’ shelves on July 24.
File-sharing application Kazaa could be outlawed by the end of the year, after a Federal Court judge set a "preliminary" trial date of 29 November for Sharman Networks.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music and Spotify add unofficial DJ remixes to be more like SoundCloud
- YouTube Music update improves sharing and preps for more playlist features
- Spotify ads slipped malware onto PCs and Macs
- No, Apple isn't buying rival streaming service Tidal
- Pandora teases on-demand music while launching Pandora Plus with offline listening
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTLead PMONSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW