Local stockists expect sales of Apple's latest iPod offering, the iPod mini, will match those of its larger counterpart when it hits retailers’ shelves on July 24.
File-sharing application Kazaa could be outlawed by the end of the year, after a Federal Court judge set a "preliminary" trial date of 29 November for Sharman Networks.
Sony has unveiled its first hard-disk drive-based digital music player to bear the Walkman name. The device was launched on Thursday as the Walkman brand marked its 25th anniversary.
Given that FourTet’s music is generated electronically it may come as a bit of a surprise that the hardware of choice when this UK act performs live is a rather simple affair.
If your coffee table doesn't have enough remotes already, SnapStream Media Inc. is now offering the Firefly, a handheld remote device that helps you navigate from afar your PC's music, photo, and video content -- and, with a new version of its softwa...
New legislation introduced late Tuesday by a group of powerful U.S. senators would allow artists and entertainment companies to sue creators of products, such as peer-to-peer (P-to-P) software, that "induce" copyright violations.
Digital media company Loudeye will acquire On Demand Distribution (OD2), Europe's largest online distributor of music, for at least US$38.2 million, the companies announced Tuesday.
Toshiba will launch three new models of its Gigabeat digital music player in Japan over the next three months and says it is considering launching the devices outside of Japan.
A proprietary compression algorithm will power a new high-quality mobile phone music service to be launched by Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) next month.
Napster is giving away digital music players to new subscribers to its music download service.
321 Studios, which sells software for copying DVDs, games and other content, may go out of business because of yet another lawsuit challenging the legality of one of its products.
Dell will introduce new consumer products in the months leading up to the holiday shopping seasons including new printers, plasma televisions, and music players, company executives said Monday.
Sharman Networks this week appealed an Order in the Federal Court, issued against it earlier this year by the Australian music industry.
Microsoft is inviting all comers to test the next version of its Windows Media Player, which has a streamlined interface and new features that better support portable devices.
Sony announced Thursday its first hard disk drive-based portable media player to support both audio and video.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Podcasts are now on the air in Google Play Music
- Denon's latest S-Series A/V receivers are built for 4K Ultra HD video and 3D audio
- Free Spotify Premium for Vodafone customers
- Sony to restart Blu-ray Disc production in late May
- YouTube Live: The makeover continues
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT