The announcement Monday of a settlement in the patent dispute between InterTrust Technologies and Microsoft marked a new beginning for the company and the end of another long and ultimately fruitless battle for the Redmond, Washington, software make...
Recently joined to the record industry's lawsuit against KaZaA, Altnet is the paid download service the major labels detest. Available through KaZaA and other peer-to-peer program searches, Altnet's paid downloads have gained exposure to a global aud...
A "highly critical" hole in one of the most-used pieces of software in the world means that audio files will be music to hackers' ears.
Stepping up its campaign against online music sharing, the recording industry on Tuesday said 247 individuals in Denmark, Germany, Italy and Canada face legal action for allegedly making copyright-protected music available on file-swapping services.
Apple Computer is attempting to patent the user interface for its iPod music player with the US government.
Apple’s iPod has confirmed its mass market appeal with the news that Myer, Megamart, Target and Domayne stores are to stock the top performing music player.
Apple’s forecasting has let down its international channel yet again.
The British music industry is following its U.S. counterparts' example in taking a hard line against individuals illegally sharing music online.
The recording industry continued its legal assault against individuals accused of sharing copyright music, filing 532 more lawsuits against peer-to-peer (P-to-P) network users Tuesday, including 89 against individuals using university networks.
The Federal Court has added US peer-to-peer giant Altnet to the list of defendants in the Australian record industry's copyright case against KaZaA owner Sharman Networks.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. officially launched an online music store it began testing in December, joining an increasingly crowded field of vendors that are selling songs over the Internet.
The Web site of the Recording Industry Association of America has been down since Wednesday, most likely the victim of a variant of the Mydoom virus.
A 36-year-old Dunedin, New Zealand, man who has admitted breaking into the computer system of an American company will argue about just how much damage he caused in a special hearing.
Peer-to-peer (P-to-P) file-swapping software makers could soon find themselves under closer legal scrutiny from the attorneys general of several U.S. states. A P-to-P industry advocacy group this week distributed a leaked draft copy of a letter appar...
Kazaa owner Sharman Networks is continuing its bid to have an order against it dropped by the Federal court. The company lodged an application on Thursday asking for leave to appeal on a ruling made last week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 3 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 4 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
- 5 Toshiba Portege Z20t Ultrabook (PT15BA-00500Y)
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Free Spotify Premium for Vodafone customers
- Sony to restart Blu-ray Disc production in late May
- YouTube Live: The makeover continues
- Sony to launch streaming music on PSP
- Time Warner asks judge to decide on iPad streaming
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW