As part of recent a demonstration of Google TV, Eric Schmidt said something that would probably make Steve Jobs cringe.
Swedish police have searched houses belonging to people suspected of illegal file-sharing in Stockholm, Haparanda and Östersund in the last two weeks.
Apple's "social network for music" may be off-key.
Philips introduced the GoGear Connect, an Android-powered device that can play music and movies, take pictures and surf the web, during the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin.
The inside of the new Apple TV likely resembles the interior of the iPod Touch, a move that allowed Apple to dramatically cut costs, a Canadian research company said today.
There were a lot of rumors and expectations ahead of Apple's much-hyped music event yesterday. As expected, Apple unveiled a new touch-based iPod Nano, and an iPod Touch sporting the company's A4 processor, its super-high-resolution Retina display, a...
Ping is Apple's <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/204734/ping_on_itunes_not_so_hot.html">music-centric social network</a> that is integrated into <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/204645/apple_announces_itunes_10.html">iTunes 10</a>. From...
Apple announced its second-generation Apple TV during a press event Wednesday, showing off the updated device, which streams movies from the Internet or mobile devices directly to TV sets.
PlayStation 3 owners will finally be able to watch movies in 3D by October, Sony CEO Howard Stringer promised during his speech Wednesday at the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) trade show in Berlin.
Sony will launch a streaming music service, "Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity," by the end of the year, the company said Wednesday at the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) trade show in Berlin.
Most observers agree that more content is needed for 3D to take off in the living room. An important part will be self-generated, Panasonic said Wednesday at the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) trade show in Berlin.
Apple today introduced a dramatically smaller and less expensive Apple TV that streams rented movies and TV programs to high-definition television sets, making good on rumors that the company would push what CEO Steve Jobs has long called a "hobby" p...
Apple's new line-up of iPod music devices unveiled overnight in the US will hit Australia next week, the company announced this morning, although the nation will have to wait a little longer for the revamped Apple TV.
Apple may be losing its knack for keeping secrets, as rumors of a tiny, square-shaped iPod Nano become more convincing by the day.
National broadband provider Internode will follow its larger rivals Telstra and iiNet into the brave new world of online entertainment, revealing plans last night to kick off an internet television trial in late September.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Spotify has 100 million users but Apple Music remains a threat
- Google's Magenta project just wrote its first piece of music, and thankfully it's not great
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- Apple Music may get retuned in June
- Podcasts are now on the air in Google Play Music
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT